Welcome 5* QB Matt Corral

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've got to think Fields will have a shot to beat out Fromm when Eason leaves, but either way... one 5* is not going to be happy
I'm friends with a couple UGA alumni. They are claiming that Fromm is already as good or better than Eason. They aren't sold on Eason, but they really like Fromm. TIFWIW

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The mobilty of the QB that is meaningful is his quick-acceleration "surprise-mobility". When your offensive blocking breaks down 'most every pass-play, that's "run-for-your-life" mobility.

Can anybody show Franks 40 time? He may be fast? Since the annals are replete with 5*QBs
being busts, then something "de-clicked" in their game, meaning something can "click" for RS freshman Franks and then, in him, we'll have a good one. Remember, they'll be a boost for him in our better OL, our better WR-crew cruisers, plus our menacing RBs ... fresh ones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've been here a while and I still can't speak Rogese without significant work.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Fields is a program changer and the type of QB that Bama struggles with. Corral would be a huge get though. Getting neither would be a huge fail. Pumpers and dumpers should agree on that.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Fields is a program changer and the type of QB that Bama struggles with. Corral would be a huge get though. Getting neither would be a huge fail. Pumpers and dumpers should agree on that.
How about those of us in between?

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After watching both sets of highlight films, Corral is the far better passer. Said this on here a while ago. Corral better fits whatever it is that NussChump and Butters think their offense is...

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014

I remember when we were recruiting Tebow. I read an article about UM and G. Matteson on the plain after meeting him. Mattison said to UM "if we don't land this kid it could set us back 10 years!" Now that may be an over exaggeration but I see his point.

We need at least one of these kids to help bring this class together!
Go Gators!!!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when we were recruiting Tebow. I read an article about UM and G. Matteson on the plain after meeting him. Mattison said to UM "if we don't land this kid it could set us back 10 years!" Now that may be an over exaggeration but I see his point.

We need at least one of these kids to help bring this class together!
Go Gators!!!

I believe they were running Rich Rods spread at the time, where you need a special dual threat to be good. Makes sense for them

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Lol. All my UGA friends say the same thing. Many would have him start.
I was bored and watched their spring game. I thought fromm looked better than Eason. I'm far from an expert, he just looked so much more comfortable.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Screenshot_20170721-223218.jpg

For some reason they have him as a 4 star now, but when all the 247 writters talk about him, they say he is a 5 star...not sure what that is about. Fwiw, he is the highest ranked 4 star on 247.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

For some reason they have him as a 4 star now, but when all the 247 writters talk about him, they say he is a 5 star...not sure what that is about. Fwiw, he is the highest ranked 4 star on 247.

This is the problem with 247. They constantly change the rankings of kids. They do this with Rivals rankings all the time. They'll see a kid go
up when Rivals releases their update and they'll just add a star.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is the problem with 247. They constantly change the rankings of kids. They do this with Rivals rankings all the time. They'll see a kid go
up when Rivals releases their update and they'll just add a star.
Still a 5 star on rivals, and the 7th overall ranked player. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator