What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Clearly there is less than ZERO interest from anyone regarding Cousin Eddie and coaching. How any network would want to hire someone as an analyst who is not very well spoken when talking about the X's and O's of football is beyond me. Yes we all know that Cousin Eddie is set financially, but if a "Coach" is available and is truly well thought of, his name comes up constantly. Not once has Coaching and Cousin Eddie come up in the same sentence.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I sure hope we make him have to talk good about us and see his disdain while saying it. Im not sure how long I can handle him explaining why we are losing. Bucs are looking good though...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He'll have the staffs at BSPN hating his guts by mid-season. Hope they leave him off SECN. It would be funny as shyt to have him as the color commentator broadcasting with no other than BETH MOWINS. They could call themselves M&M, Mo and Mull, or just dumbazzes.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
I predict he'll say something tone deaf on the air that gets him suspended or fired within the first year. Then he'll start phoning it in just like he did at UF.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
After being good for many years, Navy has struggled for about 3 years now. Maybe Neopolitan Ice Cream or whatever the coach's name is will move on. I am sure Navy would love Paul Johnson back, but if not Johnson, Cousin Eddie and his QB run heavy scheme would fit right in.
Navy QB's aren't big enough to take the punishment running it up the gut the way Mullen does.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
ESPN - So Dan, what do you see that this coaching staff can do to turn things around.

Dan - Clearly they are not taking enough vacations so that they can focus on themselves. Recruiting is not an important part of running a program and they should clearly send a message that they come first by vacationing during the times recruits can actually talk with you.

ESPN - but what about the on field product. They are really struggling to run the ball.

Dan - The coaches are really smart and shouldn’t give up. Keep running the QB right at the heart of the defense and he will eventually get a first down. No need to pass until down by 21 at least.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
He'll have the staffs at BSPN hating his guts by mid-season. Hope they leave him off SECN. It would be funny as shyt to have him as the color commentator broadcasting with no other than BETH MOWINS. They could call themselves M&M, Mo and Mull, or just dumbazzes.
You know how they say about ugly announcers, "he has a face made for radio"? Well Mullinz has a voice made for silent movies. Bad enough that it's bad commentary, the unlistenable delivery will accelerate the quick demise of his broadcasting career.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Cousin Eddie is announcing espn games, I will go full Mute. I can’t listen to that asshat.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What does it say about our choice of coaches in the last 15 years?

Urban - out of football, disgraced
Chump - back to be a DC, doubtful to ever get a head coaching gig again
McShark Boy - where he belongs, in the MAC
Mullet - out of football, disgraced

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Irving myerers would still be the hottest cfb commodity on the market if he were to decide he wanted to coach college again. All the hand wringing and pearl clutching by some of you twats is laughable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.