What's up old timers?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The last UF football HC we had indulged in excessive self-praise = his laudacity was audacious all the way out the door.
IMO, we've got a "stay-awhile coach" now -- maybe even a modern Vince Lombardi type.?? Hard work is merit-based.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Can we just get a little insider Gator information?

If you could, they’d be selling it somewhere.

It could be more interesting hearing a few more opinions from names we know. I just hope that now that they post here, we will still point out when the shyte they write is nonsense.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If you could, they’d be selling it somewhere.

It could be more interesting hearing a few more opinions from names we know. I just hope that now that they post here, we will still point out when the shyte they write is nonsense.

I've been here a long time and one thing I can tell you for sure about GatorChatter is that we are not known for speaking our mind. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Mr Bob, what's your initial impression of coach Golden?
I was skeptical in his jump from San Francisco to Florida, but the guy gets it. He's another that is going to or maybe already has figured out the NIL space and he's going to have to utilize former UF players for that. I just think unlike White, he's going to have offensive game plan answers when what they need them.

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Glad you were getting some decent stuff from Cousin Eddie. All the rest of us got from that effing loser was anguish and BS from the get go. Took a real loser to even hire Cousin Eddie.
Not from him personally, but others around.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Well I personally had golden access during the Meyer years. It did slow down a bit under Muschamp unless you could get some back and forth chatter about recruiting. I was getting pretty decent stuff under Mullen when I approached things a little differently in terms of sources. And with so much turnover and so many coaching changes you have to make a lot of friends quickly in this business and that isn't as easy as you might think.

Thanks, Bob!

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Welcome Bob, be careful it actually sounds like you know what you're talking about.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Jeeez...just beat the crap out of everybody we play like SOS did back in the '90's & I'll be a Happy Camper... Go Gators :jog:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Big Boy Bob joins and half the board creams themselves. Meanwhile we run Donkey & Sas & L-Boy off. Coach has a foot out the door.

Can @Chip Kelly come back?
I shed no tears over SAS. Absolute worthless prick who brought nothing to the board. If he was here today he'd be fully transitioned and lecturing us all about how his current pregnancy was progressing.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I shed no tears over SAS. Absolute worthless prick who brought nothing to the board. If he was here today he'd be fully transitioned and lecturing us all about how his current pregnancy was progressing.

I agree completely and I don’t miss his queenie either.
Or should I say I don’t miss either of the queenies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.