What's up old timers?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm like you in a sense, but less now after watching the spring game. Literally my only worry has been him being head coach, OC and QB coach. We've only had one guy do that around here successfully and times are really different than when Spurrier brought his innovative style to the SEC and ran roughshod over it. But watching Richardson look so efficient in the spring game really gave me hope.

I think Napier has a real handle on all the exterior issues that need to be worried about. Look for a big boost in NIL funding soon. I love the assistants he has brought on and the army of help he has. If he can handle coaching up the QBs in the SEC, I think things are going to be fantastic around here.

SWEET

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm working on gerting some workou stuff since they started a week ago. Waiting on some feedback from my peeps.

Maybe we can discuss, argue, get pissed, be excited for something other than a change in DC?

(and being VAXXED)

I'm looking forward to it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
... Look for a big boost in NIL funding soon....

That's all I heard.

I believe that Napier is doing everything right on the recruiting trail. And he's a competent coach. But so is most of the top competition.
The bottom line will come down to NIL however. The only question that matters is are we going to compete at the level necessary?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Question Bob, is part of the reason Saban and Dabo are whining so much because they don't have the money to be a serious player in NIL and want to go back to the under the table peanuts type money they were offering before.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Welcome to the Jungle!

Many were once a positive bunch, but torture and beatings have turned us a bit sarcastic. Secretly we see signs of hope, but recent history keeps those limited to inside voices.

Gator news is always welcome.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not shop...only sports. Go to the lounge for shop. The guy who runs this gets real irritable if you don't follow the rules.

But hey...bring what you got.

And use a lot of CAPs...They love that here.

AND using lots of gratuitous exclamation points.
These are a few of our favorite things.

P.S. You might want to ask what MOM means pretty quickly before it surfaces again.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'm like you in a sense, but less now after watching the spring game. Literally my only worry has been him being head coach, OC and QB coach. We've only had one guy do that around here successfully and times are really different than when Spurrier brought his innovative style to the SEC and ran roughshod over it. But watching Richardson look so efficient in the spring game really gave me hope.

I think Napier has a real handle on all the exterior issues that need to be worried about. Look for a big boost in NIL funding soon. I love the assistants he has brought on and the army of help he has. If he can handle coaching up the QBs in the SEC, I think things are going to be fantastic around here.

Mind your manners, watch the midline, avoid smoking mirrors and you'll do fine.

AND using lots of gratuitous exclamation points.
These are a few of our favorite things.

P.S. You might want to ask what MOM means pretty quickly before it surfaces again.

You're gonna get along just fine here.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
@Hollywood Bob ~ Please give us your take on Gator Baseball ~ Maybe use the existing Gator Baseball thread to avoid triggering some of our members.

Some here want a bronze Sully erected alongside Spurrier. Some want him cast in bronze and dumped 200 miles off the coast of Crescent Beach.
`

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And most of all ...above all else...never forget...UF is an Elite public university.

That and a TD is worth 6 points.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hey Bob, can you post irrelevant content in every thread on this site? I do. If not you wont be around long. We love misinformation and bad rumors that go nowhere. Its our chatter DNA dont cha know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator