Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sure, don't disagree...can't have that.

If you don't like the way the NFL is too long, how do you watch the NCAA? Especially those Air Raid no D Conferences.

If you are so worried about time, then why not go the Rugby Route…45 minutes continuous play per half?
I like you, NOLA, so let's have a real debate here. Do you disagree that this rule could have many, many unintended consequences? Does this rule suddenly make you feel better about a blown call?

Oh, and NCAA games are too long, too.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I like you, NOLA, so let's have a real debate here. Do you disagree that this rule could have many, many unintended consequences? Does this rule suddenly make you feel better about a blown call?

OX...What pisses me off is how juvenile this get’s if someone disagrees. It's getting like that "Other" Forum.

I can defend my stance. The “BEST Refs” the NFL had to offer blew a call a HS Ref would not have missed.

But y’all arse wipes turn on the people who call them out on it.

And the Rams Schmuck loves it ….DUH

Like I said, I am not a big NFL Fan. I think it’s all about scoring and it’s getting like the NBA. That Said, I HATE SLOP…The NFL REFS call this shyt way too much, all year, EXCEPT when it counts.

They have wossified the game. You want to eliminate targeting? Get rid of the helmet.

And you worry about time? Cut out more of the “Talking Heads” and run commercials then. Most of those clowns are buffoons.

BUT back to this non-debate, debate…What’s your gripe now?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
OX...What pisses me off is how juvenile this get’s if someone disagrees. It's getting like that "Other" Forum.

I can defend my stance. The “BEST Refs” the NFL had to offer blew a call a HS Ref would not have missed.

But y’all arse wipes turn on the people who call them out on it.

And the Rams Schmuck loves it ….DUH

Like I said, I am not a big NFL Fan. I think it’s all about scoring and it’s getting like the NBA. That Said, I HATE SLOP…The NFL REFS call this shyt way too much, all year, EXCEPT when it counts.

They have wossified the game. You want to eliminate targeting? Get rid of the helmet.

And you worry about time? Cut out more of the “Talking Heads” and run commercials then. Most of those clowns are buffoons.

BUT back to this non-debate, debate…What’s your gripe now?
You didn't answer my question. At all. I'll ask one more time. Do you believe this knee-jerk reaction will have unintended consequences?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You didn't answer my question. At all. I'll ask one more time. Do you believe this knee-jerk reaction will have unintended consequences?

1...I don't think it's a knee jerk reaction

2...I think most policy/rule changes have unintended consequences.

Now I have one for you:

Do you think attacking people for a difference of opinion on "Your Forum"...even when they can defend the opinion has "unintended consequences"?

What is your goal? Your agenda?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Oh, and NCAA games are too long, too.
I don’t think there will be any significant consequences as long as every play isn’t auto-reviewed like college. If it requires a coaches challenge except during the last two minutes, I think it might impact a handful of games a week - if that. I also don’t think it’ll impact Hail Mary plays. Every player in the area of the pass has a right to the ball. If contact is made, it won’t necessarily be pass interference. If a player drags another down during the Hail Mary play, he should be flagged anyway.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I love when someone tells others to eat poo and die then jumps on others for disagreeing and giving poo right back at them.

The "eat shyt and die" is for considering anyone who disagrees with a "Bad Call" as a whiner. When some on here can still go on about bad calls against the Gator...Ironic

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think most consider you whinning because you think it caused you to lose the game. It didn't.

No...It's not about winning or losing. The Refs out right BLEW IT. I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I'm whining.

Y'all don't get it. It's like when a fan who interferes with an outfielder and catches a homerun ball…it ain’t right.

I hate winning off of crap like that. Because...it puts the win in doubt.

You can think what you want.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Now I have one for you:

Do you think attacking people for a difference of opinion on "Your Forum"...even when they can defend the opinion has "unintended consequences"?

And you did not answer my questions...

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
No...It's not about winning or losing. The Refs out right BLEW IT. I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I'm whining.

Y'all don't get it. It's like when a fan who interferes with an outfielder and catches a homerun ball…it ain’t right.

I hate winning off of crap like that. Because...it puts the win in doubt.

You can think what you want.

Yeah ... dont think anyone will disagree with you that the refs absolutely blew that call. They did. But what you don't get is you think you lost (or the pats won) off that call when they didn't. The only doubt put in the game was with that play call to begin with. You don't get it.

Furthermore, you are the one here getting personal with others and then trying to turn it around on others as being like the 'other board' when the sh!t you throw is thrown back at you. It is that fact that makes you the whiner.

Ox ... sorry for butting in ... he is all yours

PS ... F the Aints and that crooked slum of a town.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yeah ... dont think anyone will disagree with you that the refs absolutely blew that call. They did. But what you don't get is you think you lost (or the pats won) off that call when they didn't. The only doubt put in the game was with that play call to begin with. You don't get it.

Furthermore, you are the one here getting personal with others and then trying to turn it around on others as being like the 'other board' when the sh!t you throw is thrown back at you. It is that fact that makes you the whiner.

Ox ... sorry for butting in ... he is all yours

PS ... F the Aints and that crooked slum of a town.

It's not about the win...It's they blew the call so bad they now have changed the review process.

You might check again on who got personal and when.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Now I have one for you:

My agenda is to have an entertaining board. I have achieved that. A little good-natured name calling never hurt anyone - this is a sports bar atmosphere, remember?

You're a grown man and I'm sure you can get over being called "whiny".

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
My agenda is to have an entertaining board. I have achieved that. A little good-natured name calling never hurt anyone - this is a sports bar atmosphere, remember?

You're a grown man and I'm sure you can get over being called "whiny".

Well the Eat **** and Die was sure taken hard.

What happened to all in fun...be a man/ADULT

Can dish it out but...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well the Eat **** and Die was sure taken hard.

What happened to all in fun...be a man/ADULT

Can dish it out but...
Who took it hard? Can you provide posts? All I asked you to do was confirm who you were speaking to.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I for one thought it was hilarious. Don’t think there was as much whining about the 72 Olympic basketball gold medal game as there’s been about this game.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I for one thought it was hilarious. Don’t think there was as much whining about the 72 Olympic basketball gold medal game as there’s been about this game.

You are from L.A. Y'all don't even know what to do with an NFL team and damn if the NFL doesnt give you two?

That says a lot about the NFL.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
You are from L.A. Y'all don't even know what to do with an NFL team and damn if the NFL doesnt give you two?

That says a lot about the NFL.
Yeah there’s only about 19 million people living in the greater LA area. Not sure what the NFL was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator