Whiny Saints get their way: Pass Interference now reviewable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You just fire the damn ref, not change the entire game.
Not the ref, but all refs. Go completely AI and utilize the forward camera ability the game now possesses. There won't be a single humanoid to argue with.

It's coming.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can they still not challenge in the last two minutes? Every Hail Mary will be reviewed now, and there are going to be a lot of teams that get the ball at the 1 yard line with no time left on the clock as a result. This rule is going to create 10 times the controversy in the first year alone than the Saint's non-call last year.

Would fall under the 2 minute rules

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Would fall under the 2 minute rules
Yes, but now couldn't the NFL guy upstairs call for a review? Hail Mary plays almost always have arguable PI non-calls. And if he DOESN'T call for a review, aren't they opening themselves up to yet another controversial ending?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, but now couldn't the NFL guy upstairs call for a review? Hail Mary plays almost always have arguable PI non-calls. And if he DOESN'T call for a review, aren't they opening themselves up to yet another controversial ending?

of course that they are... this is such a knee jerk reaction, it's going effect them down the road.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It really is a theme of whats wrong with society today. Everyone wants to regulate for exceptions instead of just let exceptions be exceptionos. You can't catch everything ... there will always be things that don't go in other piles and those have to be dealt with on a one by one basis. I would think pulling those refs aside and investigating them would be the first step. Not create a rule that will inevitably kill momentum and flow of a game.

And ... oh yeah ... F the Saints. Bunch of crybabies.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It really is a theme of whats wrong with society today. Everyone wants to regulate for exceptions instead of just let exceptions be exceptionos. You can't catch everything ... there will always be things that don't go in other piles and those have to be dealt with on a one by one basis. I would think pulling those refs aside and investigating them would be the first step. Not create a rule that will inevitably kill momentum and flow of a game.

And ... oh yeah ... F the Saints. Bunch of crybabies.

The first step as you said should have been penalizing the refs of that game.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It really is a theme of whats wrong with society today. Everyone wants to regulate for exceptions instead of just let exceptions be exceptionos. You can't catch everything ... there will always be things that don't go in other piles and those have to be dealt with on a one by one basis. I would think pulling those refs aside and investigating them would be the first step.

This. :exactly:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Just another reason to make the pro game longer and sell more commercials for those seemingly endless "breaks in the action."

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Eat S____ and Die!!!

You give the Coach X amount of challenges for bad calls. If the Challenge is good ok...if not run, time off the clock and take away a time out.

Y'all say NO are the whiners. Look in the mirror. Y'all whine like a bunch of little girls every time someone disagrees.

I’m not an NFL fan just for this kind of shyt. OOOH the game is too long. Does not matter the so called BEST NFL Refs BLEW IT and SUCKY N.E. wins another one…REALLY?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Who was this in reference to? Please name names.
th

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Eat S____ and Die!!!

You give the Coach X amount of challenges for bad calls. If the Challenge is good ok...if not run, time off the clock and take away a time out.

Y'all say NO are the whiners. Look in the mirror. Y'all whine like a bunch of little girls every time someone disagrees.

I’m not an NFL fan just for this kind of shyt. OOOH the game is too long. Does not matter the so called BEST NFL Refs BLEW IT and SUCKY N.E. wins another one…REALLY?
You're hoping people die for disagreeing with you about a league you care nothing about. I'm not sure what to say, except maybe you're full of sh !t.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Eat S____ and Die!!!

it's time to stop posting...

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
We really getting upset about the phrase eat s#!t and die? As if it's literal? I've heard kids say that since I was 5. As liberal as this board is with "banter" I'm surprised to see people getting all triggered about it. Carry on I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.