Whiny Saints get their way: Pass Interference now reviewable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And still they can't fill a stadium

So are the Chargers and Rams going to be sharing a stadium long term (like the Giants and Jets?).

Co-worker of mine (living in upstate NY) just bought two season tickets for the Raiduhs in Vegas.
He's looking at it as an investment and is selling the tickets back to local residents on a per game basis.
Not sure how that's going to work out but hopefully the Raiders will fill some seats.

He got the idea when he went to a Golden Knights game this season and the nose bleed seats were around $300.
He's hoping that translates into massive demand for football tix at some point.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That playoff PI was jolting and football should not be jolting. There, I jest my case.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
So are the Chargers and Rams going to be sharing a stadium long term (like the Giants and Jets?).

Co-worker of mine (living in upstate NY) just bought two season tickets for the Raiduhs in Vegas.
He's looking at it as an investment and is selling the tickets back to local residents on a per game basis.
Not sure how that's going to work out but hopefully the Raiders will fill some seats.

He got the idea when he went to a Golden Knights game this season and the nose bleed seats were around $300.
He's hoping that translates into massive demand for football tix at some point.
Yep. They're building a $5 Billion stadium and entertainment complex for both the Rams and Chargers. Amazing what can get done when the likes of Jeremy Foley aren't around.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only person in this thread triggered, whining, b*tching, moaning, and generally acting like a 16 year old with a severe yeast infection is you Nola. I'm not sure if anyone has ever embarrassed themselves more here, and I have read avatard's posts. :lol:

But if this wasn't funny enough, it's all us that are triggered and not you :rotfl:

This thread is great.

New rule sucks by the way and will end up getting changed back. :dance:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The only person in this thread triggered, whining, b*tching, moaning, and generally acting like a 16 year old with a severe yeast infection is you Nola. I'm not sure if anyone has ever embarrassed themselves more here, and I have read avatard's posts. :lol:

But if this wasn't funny enough, it's all us that are triggered and not you :rotfl:

This thread is great.

New rule sucks by the way and will end up getting changed back. :dance:

On acting 16...:finger:

On being Triggered...I really don't care. What I find interesting is the reaction of me being pissed because in a Play-Off …this is the best the NFL has as far as Refs go?

And look at the Title of this thread...Who is triggered?

I think most of the "New NFL Rules" suck. They make a rule to cover ineptness.

And I’m also pissed that the NFL can move a team…take the name…and make a municipality build them a multi-billion dollar stadium.

A company has to build their own factory/office. Why do we allow the Billionaire NFL Owners force this on a city, jack up ticket prices, and then move when they want a new “Super Stadium”?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
On acting 16...:finger:

On being Triggered...I really don't care. What I find interesting is the reaction of me being pissed because in a Play-Off …this is the best the NFL has as far as Refs go?

And look at the Title of this thread...Who is triggered?

I think most of the "New NFL Rules" suck. They make a rule to cover ineptness.

And I’m also pissed that the NFL can move a team…take the name…and make a municipality build them a multi-billion dollar stadium.

A company has to build their own factory/office. Why do we allow the Billionaire NFL Owners force this on a city, jack up ticket prices, and then move when they want a new “Super Stadium”?
Calling Saints fans and their head coach "whiny" is not being triggered, it's 100% the truth. Sean Payton has made a complete ass of himself during this process.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Calling Saints fans and their head coach "whiny" is not being triggered, it's 100% the truth. Sean Payton has made a complete ass of himself during this process.

This is "Classic". That's the pot calling the kettle. Like you don't do that EVERY DAY?

You have a coach banned for a full year for saying what had been said for years in locker rooms. STATs showed N.O. was not even close to the most Panelized or Cheap Shot Team.

Yet, you get players sexually molesting people suspended for 3 games…REALLY?

Yeah and I guess Sabin and Bama really play that much cleaner than the rest of the SEC…

BUT don’t comment on that…you might be whining or considered triggered
:wag:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is "Classic". That's the pot calling the kettle. Like you don't do that EVERY DAY?

You have a coach banned for a full year for saying what had been said for years in locker rooms. STATs showed N.O. was not even close to the most Panelized or Cheap Shot Team.

Yeah and I guess Sabin and Bama really play that much cleaner than the rest of the SEC…

I read this 3 times and I don't know WTF you are talking about. Good Christ. :crazy:

I like you NOLA, but you may need to see someone.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I read this 3 times and I don't know WTF you are talking about. Good Christ. :crazy:

Christ is Good...Amen!!!

What don't you understand?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Let's break it down:

Bama get away with murder...Is that whining for pointing that out?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, I'm out of this one. Someone else can grab the baton and run with it if they want to.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Sean Payton was suspended for a full year because the Team put “Bounties” on players.

My HS coach did the same thing…

Has any other NFL coach been suspended for a year?

What about players beating their wives? Molesting women? Are they suspended for a year?

What about Bill Belichick? Fined for cheating several times but never suspended.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Uh, I'm out of this one. Someone else can grab the baton and run with it if they want to.

Sure you are out...all you care about is your team or whether it may make the NFL game go a little longer.

Do you post that the SEC games are too long?

You said you wanted to debate and then claim I'm wacked or whiney. And now you back out?

Really? You whine the NFL Game is too long... and that is okay? You get pissy because Sean Payton called out the NFL...and that's okay?

If nothing else I'm consistent, I get miffed when the Gators get called over and over but Bama does not.

I get pissed when the Refs bounce players for targeting, when there was clearly on malice or intention to do harm.

And I get triggered when the Refs are consistently…INCONSISTENT. It just happened to be a team I was pulling for. I would say the same thing even if it was Atalnta.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Living in southern Mississippi I can confirm... Saints fans are the biggest woe is me whiners in sports. You’d think theyre the only team to ever have a crucial call go against them or suffer a suspension. Yawn - it’s boring.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Hey OX...I thought you wanted to debate this?

Where do you think this new NFL rule is going to make that big of a difference?

They...the NFL...has already greatly diminished the game.

When Kraft can have a team but Rush cannot it speaks VOLUMES. When Tebow is a distraction that most managers or owners don’t want to deal with…PLEASE

But you want to make it about Whiny Saints Fans and not the NFL or Roger Goodell. AS BAD as he is, got a contract extension…

OH, but it’s an “Interference Replay Rule” that’s going to ruin the game?

No, you are right, I’m triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.