Who ARE these guys?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n293945 said:
Dear Lord don't remind us......even Charlie would go a little soft when we got up by more than 14 points. I will say this though, at least Collins doesn't wait until halfway through the 4th quarter to bring the heat. Our blitzes seem to be well timed and used often enough. Zook, Hoke and even Charlie acted like they had to ratio the heat....

Other than a tendency to run the ball on 2nd and long, I've really liked the play calling on both sides of the ball this year. Obviously, last week was by far their best week but they've been solid all year IMO.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n293946 said:
Other than a tendency to run the ball on 2nd and long, I've really liked the play calling on both sides of the ball this year. Obviously, last week was by far their best week but they've been solid all year IMO.

I normally don't like running on 2nd and long very often, but if it leaves us in anything less than 3rd and 7 it really plays to what we do best offensively....which is throwing in the 5-10 yard range. Were actually pretty good at it so until our run game comes around and Grier gets more experience it's a management tool for the coaches...Hopefully the offensive line gels better before the end of the season and we see more creative playcalling though.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
When folks asked me what I thought about the Mac' hire my response was always, "Ask me again at the end of the year." Hard to admit but I thought the Chump was going to bring UF back to glory and be the HC for decades. So, my recent track record isn't so gooder. With Mac I just wanted the promise of a brighter future, and I definitely sense that, but, we aren't halfway through season and there's bound to be some bumps. If Mac will just keep them focused on the game at hand, everyone here can take care of looking ahead. Its been really fun so far.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
GatorTAG;n292896 said:
The title says "PDS Postulations". Maybe PatDooleySucks?
Ithought PDS only got a day ban. Did he get the death penalty?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Point taken MADGator. Actually we are nowhere halfway through our tuff-opponents season. Mizzou game should be
our stepping stone. Go for the big score differential -- make this our definitive statement.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n294269 said:
Ithought PDS only got a day ban. Did he get the death penalty?

One day ban, but he hasn't returned.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
rogdochar;n294283 said:
Point taken MADGator. Actually we are nowhere halfway through our tuff-opponents season. Mizzou game should be
our stepping stone. Go for the big score differential -- make this our definitive statement.

True enough, Rog. My tough game list was:
bUTtchug
Ol Siss
Missou
Fournette et al
UGAy
Semi's

So with 1/3 of the list complete we are doing pretty well but the toughest is yet to come and I think this Saturday night will tell us a lot simply because of the tendency for a let-down after a humongo win.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Pds got butthurt and took his ball and went home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.