Status
Not open for further replies.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You make phone calls to Stoops and Kiffin first and make them both tell you no, then you go find a Ron Zook hiding somewhere.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You make phone calls to Stoops and Kiffin first and make them both tell you no, then you go find a Ron Zook hiding somewhere.

Stoops sure, but no chance he returns. Kiffin just lost to a bad Aub team, with a Heisman candidate QB.

As for finding a Ron Zook hiding somewhere, check the supplies closet. That your best bet.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He went to for the shcittiest coach he could have when he went to Houston. That whole staff got fired. And we're now gonna discredit what Johnson did in a shortened all sec schedule because butters did it at csu? Well let's go ahead and eliminate every coach that's had a good offense for that matter

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The current Zook clone (an NFL assistant with UF ties) lurking right now would be Brian Schottenhiemer at Jax.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You eliminated me lol I'm lost

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How many of those 5 will be available in exactly 12 months?

It’s a bad list when Tucker is probably the one I’d want most. Franklin continues to disappoint, though I do think he’d have been great here if hired in 2013. The rest are all either DCs or the OC of an OC.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a bad list when Tucker is probably the one I’d want most. Franklin continues to disappoint, though I do think he’d have been great here if hired in 2013. The rest are all either DCs or the OC of an OC.
I just don’t know enough about Tucker. I woulda taken Franklin last time and I’d take him now. Instant upgrade and he’d kill it recruiting. We HAVE to get a great recruiter this time around. First step to get us back to relevance.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I just don’t know enough about Tucker. I woulda taken Franklin last time and I’d take him now. Instant upgrade and he’d kill it recruiting. We HAVE to get a great recruiter this time around. First step to get us back to relevance.
No to Tucker, another former Dwag defensive minded coach.

I think we’ve had enough of those.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Gary Patterson is now available

Wow TTech now TCU, who knew? Guess those lower level Texas teams care a smidge more than the flagship University in the state of Florida. Patterson had a good run at TCU and I think he would make someone a good assistant coach on the defensive side of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator