• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CJ Henderson based on last year. Hard to say who may come out of spring camp as the dominant guy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we all know it should be Franks and if you don’t agree you can just SSSHhhhhhhh!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's embarrassing that Eddie Pineiro was probably the most deserving during the Mac era...:D
Punters too. Great punt. Lucky stop on defense. Bad punt by the other guys were the only real hope of scoring we had.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Toney has already switched numbers once. I'd like to see him have it and try to live up to the hype. But really I think we should give it to one of the new corners like Steele or Elam. If I had one choice I say Diwun Black. Give it to him this fall when he gets here.

There's an tradition idea. Give #1 to the best incoming freshman. Even before graduating H.S., recruits could be going for that ... or put a parenthesis around it (#1)? {could someone else use the naked #1 then?
What are the rules on #s? Can you use the Chinese symbol for 1? That would be ethnic inclusivity?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
There's an tradition idea. Give #1 to the best incoming freshman. Even before graduating H.S., recruits could be going for that ... or put a parenthesis around it (#1)? {could someone else use the naked #1 then?
What are the rules on #s? Can you use the Chinese symbol for 1? That would be ethnic inclusivity?

No way a freshman gets #1! C'mon man!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
:law: should get the #1 as he is the #1 ______________!!!!
poll was invalid anyway................none of this............
ham-sandwich-400x400.jpg

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I vote Toney because #1 is not necessarily the best player on the field, but the best playmaker. On this team, the only one who fits that description is Toney. Maybe if Marco or Henderson returned punts, 1 would work. Plus, they each have good numbers already.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I vote Toney because #1 is necessarily the best player on the field, but the best playmaker. On this team, the only one who fits that description is Toney. Maybe if Marco or Henderson returned punts, 1 would work. Plus, they each have good numbers already.
Toney is averaging over 10 yards a rush or reception, but he is doing so by cutting back to daylight instead of running through the hole for the play as drawn up and getting 3-4 yards.

I can see why they limit his touches to 4 a game. You don't want to have that shyt going on.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Toney is averaging over 10 yards a rush or reception, but he is doing so by cutting back to daylight instead of running through the hole for the play as drawn up and getting 3-4 yards.

I can see why they limit his touches to 4 a game. You don't want to have that shyt going on.

I'm glad you came back to the dark side.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad you came back to the dark side.
I wonder if a reporter will some day ask.

We get Bowl doing his daily requests for updates on Trash and when will Trash be starting but no one seems to ask why a kid averaging over 10 yards a touch cant get touches.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a similar situation at any other school in history. I certainly can't think of one.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Not because either have earned it, but I vote for Slaton or Ethan White. Big man wearing #1 would look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator