Why is Cam such a b!tch?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Too bad he didnt or couldnt keep being our beotch............maybe another title..........laptops crablegs
shaking my head.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Here is my take. He hates to lose and he has to stand up there and answer dumazzzz questions...........what was all that background noise

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Also, I read the thread title in this voice.....for some reason....

200_s.gif

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
And people wonder why NFL ratings are down. How can anyone cheer for such a spoiled ****? I've got a sister who lives in Charlotte and they love him, blows my mind.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Here is my take. He hates to lose and he has to stand up there and answer dumazzzz questions...........what was all that background noise

I'm pretty sure every single person on earth hates to lose. He's almost as bad at losing as he is at being a man.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
And people wonder why NFL ratings are down. How can anyone cheer for such a spoiled ****? I've got a sister who lives in Charlotte and they love him, blows my mind.
everyone loves a winner He got charlotte to their first super bowl.............no brainer

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Cam is the typical NFL star. He loves the praise when all is well and soaks up all the attention but lacks the character required to be a man and face the music when all is not going so well.
This behavior comes from 15 years of having your a$$ kissed by everybody you have come in contact with. To this day, the slurpers will come out of the woodwork to defend him no matter what he does.

I too live in Charlotte (hopefully not for much longer) and clearly I can't stand him but Bait n' gator is right, the city worships him because they are low character people as well and he is their hero.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
:facepalm: You realize the Panthers have played in the SuperBowl before, right? Before $cam ever slithered into town?
you think I keep up with the NFL anymore............my last real attention was when Emmitt played for Dallas...........Not a big fan of the NO FUN LEAGUE

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know he hates to lose and I think anybody at this level hates to lose, but when you get paid what these guys get paid to play a game... you find a way to stand up there and answer questions. You get paid to entertain and you are accountable to the media and the fans. He should get fined for that type of action.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My two year old has more composure under adverse situations than that wanna be fashion model.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Cam Newton and most of the other sports "stars" like him are product of our sports crazy society. We take these "stars" and pay them millions to play a game, applaud them and lavish them with praise with every good thing they do in a game and then expect them to be humble when things go bad. And many of us hold these "stars" up as role models for our children.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My son likes the Panthers because of their logo. He roots against them because of Cam.
He's been told that when/if he scores a TD, or does anything positive in any sport and celebrates anything like Cam does, he will find himself riding the bench. You celebrate with your teammates, the one's who helped get you there, not by yourself.
Same goes for how he behaves after a defeat - our little guy hates to lose as I'm sure is the norm for most kids, so this has been the tougher one to drive home, but I think he's starting to get it.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If football doesn't work out long term, he can always not be a fashion designer.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How can a B!tch be anything other than a B!tch?

:dunno:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
You have to wonder if his antics are finally wearing thin on the rest of the team. He's clearly a "look at me" guy and when it goes south he can't man up and take it. That doesn't really command the respect of others.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Very hard to be a Panther fan and root for the home team with sCam at QB, add on the utter incompetence of Mile Shula at OC and a GM who is a wannabe Soprano, and it's a dumpster fire. Last year was a complete fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator