Why we won

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Reasons we beat MSU. Feel free to add your insights.

1 Mullen didn't over focus on plays depending on our weakness (OL) to try to defeat MSU's strength (DT).
2 Mullen used Franks powerful arm on horizontal sideline plays with low chances of interception
3 Mullen (unlike Mac last season) got the ball in the playmaker's hands
4 Mullen set up Toney's TD throw with the prior horizontal passes to Toney where he ran the ball
5 Franks is improving and was poised on the road
6 DEFENSE!!!!!!!
7 CJ Henderson is a great CB
8 Polite is an excellent rusher (Zuniga also)

Please add what I missed.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You know what says “fall” to me? Chili!

I have a recipe I’ve used for decades - and the key is beef, pork, and a little bacon! All fresh ingredients, especially the chili powder and cumin. I sauté the garlic, onion, and peppers in a little bacon fat, then simmer all ingredients for at least 2 hrs. I can get you the full recipe if you’d like.

What fall recipes do others like?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

I have a recipe I’ve used for decades - and the key is beef, pork, and a little bacon! All fresh ingredients, especially the chili powder and cumin. I sauté the garlic, onion, and peppers in a little bacon fat, then simmer all ingredients for at least 2 hrs. I can get you the full recipe if you’d like.

my ex wife used to tell me after a long day at work, my balls would smell like cumin. Must have been her cooking.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Pinto or kidney beans? I much prefer Pinto, but hell, just about any chili is good!

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So Byrd touching himself wins games for us. Hell yeah keep on unless your a democrat don't want you getting into trouble in 30 years!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pinto or kidney beans? I much prefer Pinto, but hell, just about any chili is good!

Excellent question, @Detroitgator ! I actually use both black beans, and either kidney or pinto...whichever strikes me when shopping. I don’t like a “tomatoey” chili, so I usually use some of the juice from the beans. Unfortunately, that often means trouble for the missus late rin the day (the musical fruit, after all)!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Excellent question, @Detroitgator ! I actually use both black beans, and either kidney or pinto...whichever strikes me when shopping. I don’t like a “tomatoey” chili, so I usually use some of the juice from the beans. Unfortunately, that often means trouble for the missus late rin the day (the musical fruit, after all)!
I’ll get back to you on this in a bit, but I agree on the “tomatoey” part.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We made a startling discovery. This and your pee. CAouFVWUwAAbiuH.jpeg

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
So Byrd touching himself wins games for us. Hell yeah keep on unless your a democrat don't want you getting into trouble in 30 years!
Durty South does that not me. Not a Democrat, I prefer having a Supreme court member who enjoys beer and who played quarters with the boys in high school.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

We need a recipe thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, man. You gotta have tomato and the beans, bruh.

I vacillate on hot or not. Sometimes I even like some brown sugar sweetness added.

When it comes to chili, it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator