Will Grier suspended rest of season for taking PEDs

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n296418 said:
I am assuming that Treon gets us to Atlanta and plays well. How do you turn it all back over to Grier if Treon gets the respect of the team?
I never said he would be the automatic starter. If Treon lights it up then he keeps the job.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n296527 said:
Okay, I give up. Did you write this or not? I for one would not support anyone who actively and knowingly attempted to take a banned substance.

Clearly you can't read. /URG

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Zambo;n295975 said:
I am constantly amazed at how much of an emotional mental midget you are. People watch Grier and Harris play the game, and come away with the opinion that Grier is a better QB. Period, dot, end of story. Harris doesn't throw the ball quickly enough and he's not as accurate and he doesn't throw it with as much zip. There is no throwing him under the bus, not one is quitting on him, its just an observation that he isn't as good as Grier and our team isn't as effective on offense with him in there. Hell, you even started an entire thread saying the same things yourself. Despite Harris' multiple suspensions, he has kept plugging along as a good Gator teammate and everyone will be pulling for him to light it on fire going forward.

You're either blind, stupid or both. Please do a search of Treon or Harris and tell me the idiot class on this board in the past weeks have had NOTHING good to say about Treon, a kid that went 4-2 last year with Will Freaking Muschamp as coach! Oh, and I don't appreciate the mental midget comment.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n296514 said:
URG are you even allowed out of the PF?

I have no opinion on this subject. :heehee:

Did say that right Urg?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n296525 said:
Dude....you're so back and forth it's unreal. Multiple people are questioning you and you just say they can't read. Pick a side and stick with it. One instance you're saying he's lying and then you say he's not. What is it? Say how you really feel and stick with it.

My take, I'm not ready to run him out of town, execute him or anything. I think ultimately it will be determined he made a horrible mistake. I'm hoping it's medication, but it may not be. Still, I don't think he's a horrible human being that needs to be kicked off the team.
You do realize these threads sometimes occur in real time, yes?

Earlier it appeared that it was likely a substance that you can't just accidentally take.

I'm now stating that I don't know if he is lying or not. The post lagator quoted is quite clear. If anyone knowingly attempts to take banned substances, then no, I don't support them. However, if this really was some flu medicine then I would support them and any lawsuit they might be able to bring to the NCAA. I don't see what people are struggling with here.

I'm flat out stating that I, like everyone else on this forum, don't know if he is lying or not.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n296527 said:
Okay, I give up. Did you write this or not? I for one would not support anyone who actively and knowingly attempted to take a banned substance.

I guess context is not your specialty?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n296538 said:
You do realize these threads sometimes occur in real time, yes?

Earlier it appeared that it was likely a substance that you can't just accidentally take.

I'm now stating that I don't know if he is lying or not. The post lagator quoted is quite clear. If anyone knowingly attempts to take banned substances, then no, I don't support them. However, if this really was some flu medicine then I would support them and any lawsuit they might be able to bring to the NCAA. I don't see what people are struggling with here.

I'm flat out stating that I, like everyone else on this forum, don't know if he is lying or not.

Lesson to be learned....don't be so quick to pass judgement. I realize it's the internet world and everyone wants to be first with "news" and opinions. But it's terrible for society. And you look like an ass when you do it. Just sayin'.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No worries Gatornation, Brandon Powell just tweeted: "Everything all good shaaaaaaawty!"

I'm pretty sure that means we can all go to sleep now.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Treon Harris has yet to make it a full season without a suspension. If he tests positive again (University test) he will be done the rest of the year as well. Let's hope Grady and Guy are ready to rock. Treon is one party away from joing Grier. I will hope for the best. Grier was named the starter before each game, and I assume that is what will happen starting next year as well. We will see a QB battle if Grier is cleared to play at the start of the season. If he has to miss 4 or 6 next year then you better hope Treon steps up/

I see OX thinks they will win an appeal. Does not seem likely. The UGA offensive lineman had a Dr. prescription and it still cost him a year.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n296548 said:
No worries Gatornation, Brandon Powell just tweeted: "Everything all good shaaaaaaawty!"

:whew:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The Original DC;n296548 said:

I can sleep in peace and hopefully tomorrow has better news, but who's the shaaaawty?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone even seen Treon's stats? He is like 3'11" and has a brain like Jeff Driskel. Surely hecan't complete more than 10% of our passes with all those incredible impairments.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n296517 said:
Yes, in fact I haven't spent much time in there all day lol
Good move, but go shut the door behind you. Lboy has snuck out already. Imagine if you let PIF or Reverse Cowboy out?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n296527 said:
Some of you guys put waaaaaaay too much effort into a message board.

LA, you've been around a while, and I like you bro. :fistbump: However I truly don't remember a single post of yours. Do you memorize everyone's posts?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n296533 said:
You're either blind, stupid or both. Please do a search of Treon or Harris and tell me the idiot class on this board in the past weeks have had NOTHING good to say about Treon, a kid that went 4-2 last year with Will Freaking Muschamp as coach! Oh, and I don't appreciate the mental midget comment.

:headscratch:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel led us to a Sugar Bowl in 2012. Do any of you wish that we had an open QB competition following that season? Grier will be back at some point and he will compete for the job. Whether he knowingly took PED's or not, I don't see the big deal. There are 650+ items on the list. If he made an error in judgement, he'll be held accountable. I'm more worried about his health than adhering to the NCAA.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
OB suspended.

Gator fans eating each other.

Oh yeah, it's LSU week.

Let's kick their asses.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Could still be worse. We could still be UT fans. Those clowns are claiming our entire team is guilty all the way up to Foley and we should get the death penalty so they can back door into the SECCG without having to actually beat us.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
gingerlover;n296589 said:
Could still be worse. We could still be UT fans. Those clowns are claiming our entire team is guilty all the way up to Foley and we should get the death penalty so they can back door into the SECCG without having to actually beat us.

The VolNation thread is very very very entertaining. They are still pretty delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator