Will Mullen have the same emphasis on Special Teams that Meyer had?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I mentioned in another thread that Mullen was with Meyer at Bowling Green and Utah. He’s seen the major emphasis that Meyer had on Special Teams and how important it is. Do you think he’ll have that same focus? Does anyone know anything about the play of the Special Teams at MSU under Mullen?

Discuss.
He damn sure should.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
It is so hard for me to post anything that doesn't immediately devolve into a "That slobbering, shoe-lace-tripping-on imbecile we had the eminently good judgement to fire" rant, I'm not even going to try. Everything that lazy, abrasive, incompetent sluggo touched promptly turned to crap on a football field. ST was only one of several examples of his towering ineptitude. I sincerely hope that the constant blundering that became the trademark of ST, during the recent unpleasantness, will cease for good and all under Dan Mullen. I actually think it will.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is so hard for me to post anything that doesn't immediately devolve into a "That slobbering, shoe-lace-tripping-on imbecile we had the eminently good judgement to fire" rant, I'm not even going to try. .
I like this guy!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It is so hard for me to post anything that doesn't immediately devolve into a "That slobbering, shoe-lace-tripping-on imbecile we had the eminently good judgement to fire" rant, I'm not even going to try. Everything that lazy, abrasive, incompetent sluggo touched promptly turned to crap on a football field. ST was only one of several examples of his towering ineptitude. I sincerely hope that the constant blundering that became the trademark of ST, during the recent unpleasantness, will cease for good and all under Dan Mullen. I actually think it will.
His "towering ineptitude". I like that. So true.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Allegedly Greg Knox will be brought in from Mullen's MSU staff. Don't know if he will have ST responsibility only. His previous experience was WR/ST from 92-94 and RB/ST at MSU since 2014/ Don't know how good MSU's ST's were. Hopefully it was good and hopefully he is only focusing and ST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.