Will Winston finish at FSU or be kicked out?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rick Ballou is a huge FSU alum and member of the media here in Jacksonville. He is well connected and rarely ever wrong when it comes to the goings on at FSU. He has just reported that there is a civil war brewing between the AD Stan Wilcox and head coach Jimbo Fisher. Wilcox and his contingent think Winston is an embarrassment to the university and want him out. They are tired of his act. Fisher obviously disagrees. Ballou stated that the two really went at it over the recent Winston debacle and the full game suspension was in fact Wilcox's doing. As far as who wins, Ballou said we will see. If Winston slips up in the slightest he is gone. Wilcox will make sure of it.

So, do you think Winston finishes at FSU?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo's entire career rests solely on Jameis not getting thrown off the team, of course he doesn't want that to happen. He'll lose half the rest of his games with whoever that backup was the other night.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee I wonder how a player who is suspended first dresses for the game and next is allowed on the side line. Seems if you can't play you should be at home not at the game at all. Only if someone puts a lot of pressure on the school will he be sent packing, now an arrest for something serious would take care of it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He will finish the year and declare for the draft.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll make it through this season and go to the NFL.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I admire Wilcox for taking the high road, if this is true. And Winston will screw up again...it is in his DNA...so time will tell.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The odds favor the thug hanging on through the season and declaring for the NFL, but that said, him screwing up again and getting booted wouldn't be a shocker to me. Thugs are gonna thug....

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
TallyGator;n59143 said:
I admire Wilcox for taking the high road, if this is true. And Winston will screw up again...it is in his DNA...so time will tell.

I agree with you. This is a kid that said what he said while women's issues are at the forefront in sports media. Talk about being a complete moron. Going back to high school, this is a guy that keeps doing stupid things.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Unless he shoots someone in the face (outside of TPD jurisdiction, of course) and its captured on camera AND in front of at least 150 witnesses, there is no way he is getting kicked out of the clown college.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Unless he shoots someone in the face (outside of TPD jurisdiction, of course) and its captured on camera AND in front of at least 150 witnesses, there is no way he is getting kicked out of the clown college.
They'll chalk it up to boys being boys, sit him out for halftime refreshments of the Wake Forest game.

O

OnlyGatorz

Founding Member
Founding Member
He will be made honorary member of Tally PD,

and then will give lectures on assault and domestic violence.... how to get away with it while laughing at the world.

A plaque with his face and wise words "We Scrong", written in crab leg font, will be displayed outside their High School- looking stadium.

Oprah will give him a free car.

Publix will make him their face of the brand.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n59168 said:

Hilarious! Though, I will say that the Clown College alums in my circle are fed up at the national embarrassment he's bringing to them. All kidding aside, you have to believe he's on mighty thin ice.

The Gator fan in me hopes he screws up. The human being in me (it's in there somewhere) hopes the kid doesn't throw away his future.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n59246 said:
Hilarious! Though, I will say that the Clown College alums in my circle are fed up at the national embarrassment he's bringing to them. All kidding aside, you have to believe he's on mighty thin ice.

The Gator fan in me hopes he screws up. The human being in me (it's in there somewhere) hopes the kid doesn't throw away his future.

The human being in me can't help but to ask, what about the young woman he raped? What about her future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator