With every passing day I hate Will Muschamp more

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I expect Foley's feeling some of the angst, not just from internet whiners like we have on these forums but even from Bull Gators that he made mistakes. They may have made sense at the time, but hindsight shows the errors. Aside from giving JMac and staff more than 6 weeks to prove they are worth a lick, it will be interesting how he applies the lessons from dealing with WM to his subsequent coaching staffs. Does he get tighter with 'prove yourself then I'll pay you', or does he get looser with 'omg I have to pay for the best available no matter the cost"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n163135 said:
Will these Gator fans ever show evidence of intelligence? You are making Muschamp the scapegoat? Who hired this train wreck of a head coach? Who kept him in the game wasting a whole year and tipping the dominoes that have doomed recruiting?

What was that guy's name? Its on the tip of my tongue.

And the Dung HC beat UToothless for the last 4 years. Just saying Moron! WM kinda reminds me of......uh, You!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Uh whats her name...or the thread, uh i dunno.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n163276 said:
I think once recruits see that we have a real offense again we'll be back into the top 10 on a yearly basis.
When do you think this will happen? This year?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:rotfl:

You have alot of faith in Fuchs.... and Nusschamp.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n163450 said:
:rotfl:

You have alot of faith in Fuchs.
When I say "real offense", I mean WR's that run actual intermediate routes and a QB that throws the ball to them. I already have a hell of a lot more faith in this staff than the last one.

Despite your whining at every turn, there is some talent on that offense. Obviously the OL is hurting, but there are creative ways to call plays when you have a weak OL. I think we're going to be far more successful than you do.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Dunder;n162712 said:
I am shocked how the stench of Muschamp looms over our program. We can barely get any recruits & we are getting turned down by 3-star guys who are committed to Syracuse. SYRACUSE!!!!! And meanwhile we are trying to flip guys committed to Oregon freaking State & Louisville!

And to make matters worse, the studs that should be coming to us like Cowart & Iver & Cece might very well & go play for Muschamp & TRob. I ****ing hate him.
:butthurt:

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n163454 said:
When I say "real offense", I mean WR's that run actual intermediate routes and a QB that throws the ball to them. I already have a hell of a lot more faith in this staff than the last one.

Despite your whining at every turn, there is some talent on that offense. Obviously the OL is hurting, but there are creative ways to call plays when you have a weak OL. I think we're going to be far more successful than you do.

This. X 10bajillion.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n162766 said:
Yeah I think it's fair to say that hire could not have possibly gone more bad than it did. What a top to bottom disaster made even worse by delaying and bungling the inevitable.

This probably hurt us more than a lot of people realize. Had Foley fired him after losing to Georgia Southern ( or any point during that year would of been justified too) we would probably already have a slightly better roster and this year killed it on the recruiting trail with those florida studs that should be signing with us but want nothing to do with this train wreck at the moment. So as it is, we are woefully short on the offensive side due to WM's myopic vision of how to put a roster together, lots of recruits won't even look at us, that is unbelievable! It will take probably 3 maybe 4 years for Mac to get the roster up to par and be offensively attractive.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
TN G8tr;n163421 said:
And the Dung HC beat UToothless for the last 4 years. Just saying Moron! WM kinda reminds me of......uh, You!

That is really, really, REALLY bad. 4 cracks at a will muschamp coached team and not ONE win???

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
And WM will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving.. After NSD it wll be all his fault. When Mac does poorly next year and the next one after it will be WM's fault. I can see a pattern here. Decades from now at some funeral it will be said "he was a good man, full of charity and goodWILL until the BADWILL came to gainesVILLE and it was down HILL from there on."

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n165682 said:
And WM will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving.. After NSD it wll be all his fault. When Mac does poorly next year and the next one after it will be WM's fault. I can see a pattern here. Decades from now at some funeral it will be said "he was a good man, full of charity and goodWILL until the BADWILL came to gainesVILLE and it was down HILL from there on."

Just admit you were wrong and he is a ****ty head coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He'll never do that. He still has that I LOVE DAWGSTANK trampstamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.