Worst oline ever?

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
somebody remind me of a time when we had more worthless front 5. I cannot for the life of me remember when we were this bad, especially in the run game.
I don’t give a damn about how good Trask is. No team gets anywhere being as 1-dimensional as we are. Period. We were 1 circus catch by Perine away from being beaten by 3 touchdowns.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I was assured by someone on this board that the oline was going to be good this year. Not gonna mention names (law. cough cough).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, worst play calling.

Just can't leave one defensive end unblocked by design when the defense doesn't consider your quarterback a running threat. Maybe he will change, but I doubt it. Untik then the running back gets hit in the back field almost every play by the backside Defensive End.

Notice how much "better" the OL blocks when EJ is on the field? That isnt a coincidence.

OL isnt great, but the running game is 100% on Mullinz pounding square pegs/round holes.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
somebody remind me of a time when we had more worthless front 5. I cannot for the life of me remember when we were this bad, especially in the run game.
I don’t give a damn about how good Trask is. No team gets anywhere being as 1-dimensional as we are. Period. We were 1 circus catch by Perine away from being beaten by 3 touchdowns.
Run blocking is the worst. Pass blocking is passable. But trying to win as a one dimensional team hoping against hope that a team maybe misses a tackle and we break a long run once a game isn't going to win many games against a quality opponent.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No, worst play calling.

Just can't leave one defensive end unblocked by design when the defense doesn't consider your quarterback a running threat. Maybe he will change, but I doubt it. Untik then the running back gets hit in the back field almost every play by the backside Defensive End.

Notice how much "better" the OL blocks when EJ is on the field? That isnt a coincidence.

OL isnt great, but the running game is 100% on Mullinz pounding square pegs/round holes.
457 yards of offense. Failed to convert twice in the fourth or its a totally different outcome. The defense was atrocious. Your Mullen bias is showing. Dawg choker is where your anger should be focused.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
No, worst play calling.

Just can't leave one defensive end unblocked by design when the defense doesn't consider your quarterback and running threat.

Maybe he will change, but I doubt it.

Until then the running back gets hit in the back field almost every play by the backside end.

I will rewatch painfully, but most of what I saw tonight was Perine and Davis getting destroyed by DT’s and ILB’s. Or, better put, the centers and guards were getting driven back far enough that there was no hole at all and the DE cleaned house. And “better” is like a polished turd. It’s still a turd.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. Your Mullen bias is showing. Dawg choker is where your anger should be focused.
Im sorry, I guess I didnt make it clear that I think Granthams defense is total dwagshyt.

How exaclty wouldnt even be possible for me to hate DwagChoker even a scintilla more?

Lets check, is there anyone her who thinks I dont have enough hate for Choker?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We played sound defense last week. We fücking schît the bed this week. Fûcking DEFENSE

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im sorry, I guess I didnt make it clear that I think Granthams defense is total dwagshyt.

How exaclty wouldnt even be possible for me to hate DwagChoker even a scintilla more?

:raisehand:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Well, all you’ve complained about is the offense after the game so... maybe focus on what lost the game, not what kept us in it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, all you’ve complained about is the offense after the game so... maybe focus on what lost the game, not what kept us in it.
Is there ANYONE HERE who wants me to bitch about playing DEs at DT, playing OLBs at DE, and not recruiting ILBs or safeties at all?

Is there ANYONE else who is confused about my stance about Granthem?

Or is it just Seabee?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU had a great scheme to go along with great talent and great execution, we were missing some key players, and our tackling wasn’t sound. There aren’t many teams we wouldn’t have beaten in Tiger stadium tonight.
BullFrckingSchit. They didn’t have a great scheme.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
O line is garbage. Now that we have established that let’s move on to the cocks....no more discussion is needed really

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator