Worst oline ever?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Are you kidding?

I said this loss doesnt matter before the game, remember?

I just have a low tolerance for stupid.
So do I. That’s why I’m harassing you tonight - you’re being stupid and emotional. Defense lost this game, plain and simple. Offense could’ve scored more and likely does if they’re not pressing for TDs due to the defense. I guarantee you Trask threw that pick because we were pressing for the TD. We easily get 31, maybe 34, we aren’t straining for TDs at the end. That’s should be more than enough for our $1.8M/yr DC to win on the road. Defense travels, right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So do I. That’s why I’m harassing you tonight - you’re being stupid and emotional. Defense lost this game,
Yes, and Granthem is gone soon. I.dont care about him.

I would however like to someday win something of significance around here again and for that to happen will take Mullin being alot less stupid. SOS was similar, he just couldnt give up his QB being under center. I have no clue why, just because......

until Sugar Bowl 1996.

Mullinz will have to.give up his silly ass option if he ever wants to be a champion, but I just dont see it.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, and Granthem is gone soon. I.dont care about him.

I would however like to someday win something of significance around here again and for that to happen will take Mullin being alot less stupid. SOS was similar, he just couldnt give up his QB being under center. I have no clue why, just because......

until Sugar Bowl 1996.

Mullinz will have to.give up his silly ass option if he ever wants to be a champion, but I just dont see it.
Grantham makes $1.8M. Who’s paying more to lure him away? Scary thought - we’ve overpaid him to the point that he’s stuck here until a NFL team gets extra stupid.

I don’t think Mullen needs to stop the option. He needs to start recruiting. Better OL and we look great tonight. Already looked good with a bad OL.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, worst play calling.

Just can't leave one defensive end unblocked by design when the defense doesn't consider your quarterback a running threat. Maybe he will change, but I doubt it. Untik then the running back gets hit in the back field almost every play by the backside Defensive End.

Notice how much "better" the OL blocks when EJ is on the field? That isnt a coincidence.

OL isnt great, but the running game is 100% on Mullinz pounding square pegs/round holes.

Dude. They were carving up the line with 4 man rushes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lsu, with a defense we shredded at home, beating bama with that line, those receivers, those backs, and tua distributing to all of them... in Bryant Denny...

Yea ok lolzzzzz

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will rewatch painfully, but most of what I saw tonight was Perine and Davis getting destroyed by DT’s and ILB’s. Or, better put, the centers and guards were getting driven back far enough that there was no hole at all and the DE cleaned house. And “better” is like a polished turd. It’s still a turd.
I have been saying this all season and get a bunch of facepalms and dislikes...Out OL is HORRENDOUS... As soon as the ball is snapped the DL is in the backfield.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We played sound defense last week. We fücking schît the bed this week. Fûcking DEFENSE
We played sound defense last week against an overrated offense and true freshman QB. LSU's offense is very good and Third and Grantham had no clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.