Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He looks very believable breathing down on that mic.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Guess who is back

You know, I was willing to overlook the unbridled roid rage. The lies? Not ideal but forgivable. And I was truly hopeful he’d get the help needed to stop being an abusive husband.

But after seeing him wearing those glasses upside down on his hat? Nope, scratch that. He needs to be in prison.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know, I was willing to overlook the unbridled roid rage. The lies? Not ideal but forgivable. And I was truly hopeful he’d get the help needed to stop being an abusive husband.

But after seeing him wearing those glasses upside down on his hat? Nope, scratch that. He needs to be in prison.
Umm... the fact that he’s wearing a Black Clover, Live Lucky hat wasn’t enough? I mean, that’s enough to throw me over the edge, let alone the upside down sunglasses. He’s lucky he didn’t have the glasses backwards.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Wonder what doofus is doing for a job?
Might have to go work the pole.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wonder what doofus is doing for a job?
Might have to go work the pole.

I'm curious about that too. This guy went from making $500K/year to zero dollars/year. That's a pretty big gut-punch! He possibly had some money saved/invested, but he probably also lost a ton in the divorce and paying lawyers. I can't imagine he's living off residual income. He probably collected unemployment from Ohio State for a while (I'm not even sure he's eligible, but since he was fired he possibly qualified for it - and I'm not sure how long he can collect). He also has a child support payment.

This guy is a trainwreck. He should probably see if WWE will hire him to be a heel.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, he is Earle Bruce's grandson. Dont worry, buckeye money is still paying for him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The funny thing is if he'd just keep his mouth shut for a year or two, pretend to go to alky rehab and/or anger mgt, people in Ohio would be throwing jobs at him again, but he just can't stfu.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Umm... the fact that he’s wearing a Black Clover, Live Lucky hat wasn’t enough? I mean, that’s enough to throw me over the edge, let alone the upside down sunglasses. He’s lucky he didn’t have the glasses backwards.

A few weeks back I saw "Salt Life Lager" in Publix. My first thought was "who are the absolute tools drinking this stuff?".

There is no doubt in my mind that Smith has at least a six of it in is fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.