Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Which part? Getting to 6 wins or fulfilling the fantasy of firing BN by mid-season?
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I think our RB's are gonna be fine
Of all the personnel problems on this team, RB is not the problem. Not even The Ole Piss kid could run behind this line. When your RB is almost always forced to make the first man miss behind the LOS, that is not a RB issue. Every other position group must be upgraded.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Quinshon Judkins, Ole Miss, the SEC's second leading rusher in 2023 has today announced he is transferring. I've read that he is somewhat of a locker room problem and Jaxon Dart and he were not getting along. Guess he's not being looked at by UF as a replacement for Trevor Etienne.
Auburn bound is my guess!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When your RB is almost always forced to make the first man miss behind the LOS, that is not a RB issue. Every other position group must be upgraded.
on most plays, it is a scheme thing. wide receiver jet sweep just can't block an SEC DE.

it's the same on passing plays. if you run play action and don't fool EVERYONE then the quarterback gets immediate pressure.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Just trying to cheer you guys up, I worry about some of you.

Oh yeah Billy will be Coach of the year and Lagway up for the Heisman Trophy in 25.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just trying to cheer you guys up, I worry about some of you.

Oh yeah Billy will be Coach of the year and Lagway up for the Heisman Trophy in 25.

Just because the obvious question is needed to be asked, which school will they each be at?

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I took a look at a scholly list and I think we are currently at 82 scholarship players which surprised me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I took a look at a scholly list and I think we are currently at 82 scholarship players which surprised me

We had to get guys to leave in order to sign some guys in the transfer portal. A couple weeks before ESD, we were at 86 including the kids we had committed to sign. So in order to be players Napier had to cut down on the roster. There are a few more players in the portal they are trying to sign to get us back up to 85.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator