And Now....TENNESSEE

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n66723 said:
You still haven't explained how Jones got 100 yards worth of rushing after contact against UK.
I love how UK has become the Baltimore Ravens on this board.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is our plan.

Our running backs need to go through the Florida defensive line and linebackers like crap through a goose. Our receivers need to fly down the field like F-22 Raptors. Our Quarterback needs to do his best impersonation of Andrew Luck. Our D needs to hold the line like Davy Crockett at the Alamo. Our head coach needs to play Will Muschamp like Kasparov playing Larry the Cable guy in chess.

These, my lizards, are my humble victory predicates.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Haha you shouldn't have given your plan away

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n67190 said:
This is our plan.

Our running backs need to go through the Florida defensive line and linebackers like crap through a goose. Our receivers need to fly down the field like F-22 Raptors. Our Quarterback needs to do his best impersonation of Andrew Luck. Our D needs to hold the line like Davy Crockett at the Alamo. Our head coach needs to play Will Muschamp like Kasparov playing Larry the Cable guy in chess.

These, my lizards, are my humble victory predicates.

You stated it correctly on all accounts..."needs to." Funny how it's not stated "they will". Fail! Nothing new here to see.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Always like the 'shot' TNG8tr....but what would UcheaT week really be without an appearance from the overrated pizza hawker with the large forehead, and 0-4 record against UF to match?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhh yes that is another memorable moment from the vault! Here's another favorite.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n67159 said:
I love how UK has become the Baltimore Ravens on this board.

When did anyone say that? All I am saying is that Jones has been running strong this year.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n67168 said:
They only allowed 7 to mighty Vanderbilt

The defense allowed zero points against Vandy. The 7 came from an int returned for a TD.

Though I think the struggles for Vandy to score had more to do with the Vandy offense than the UK defense.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was listening to the Gator Hotline show, or whatever it was last night with Cardozo and Roper. Roper had a lot of interesting answers and specifically non answers. He was specifically asked about Lane getting playing time and he spoke for 3 of 4 minutes and managed to not name or even refer to Adam Lane. Like I guessed earlier in the year I bet he transfers because that's very telling.

He also said that the chances of Treon playing come down to a Driskel injury.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The key component of beating Florida will be putting an intense pass rush on quarterback Jeff Driskel. We've got to come at him like Kamikazes to break down his rhythm and confidence.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n67403 said:
The key component of beating Florida will be putting an intense pass rush on quarterback Jeff Driskel. We've got to come at him like Kamikazes to break down his rhythm and confidence.

Alvin, you predict a UT victory every year. If UT somehow pulls this one out you will be akin to a blind squirrel. Do us all a favor, if UF wins this one, please stop predicting a UT victory until after they can prove that it can be done. I used to enjoy watching you eat crow but now I just feel embarrassed for you.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Regarding Joey Kent getting annihilated by Lawrence Wright--

I'm friends with a guy who played in that secondary. He said that Kent bit part of his tongue off, turned purple, and had spit bubbles coming out of his mouth after the hit.

That kinda makes it real, don't it?

Alex.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n67465 said:
Alvin, you predict a UT victory every year. If UT somehow pulls this one out you will be akin to a blind squirrel. Do us all a favor, if UF wins this one, please stop predicting a UT victory until after they can prove that it can be done. I used to enjoy watching you eat crow but now I just feel embarrassed for you.

Yes, but this blind squirrel has a blind head coach working with him to spell doom for the Gator Nation.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
If Tennessee had won last week, I would have been inclined to think they might win this game. However, watching Gurley cut through their D like a hot knife through butter leads me to believe Jones / Taylor are going to have a big day. Once they break a big one, Driskel should have his way with Tenn's secondary.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Tennessee still seems to be taking their moral victories in stride. Doesn't seem like the culture has changed much.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its 7:37 in the AM and I've already received reports via email of a Junior n Lulu sighting at the IHop near the stadium. A big breakfast before a big win is the order of the day.

"Rocky Top you'll always be........."

"JUMP JUMP JUMP
EVERYBODY JUMP JUMP JUMP
'

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n67997 said:
Its 7:37 in the AM and I've already received reports via email of a Junior n Lulu sighting at the IHop near the stadium. A big breakfast before a big win is the order of the day.

Is Pearson playing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.