And Now....TENNESSEE

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n66438 said:
He was on Cooper much of the game. But based on schemes, there will be times when he's not on your best WR.

Based on the last 2 games, there also seems to be times when we decide no one will be on your best WR. It's a ballsy, but we like it.

Pretty much. You would think that our best corner would be on their best receiver but our defensive guru knows better.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Alvin should be embarrassed that he has to go all the way back to 2004 to find a good buttchugger memory. Alvin you really should hop on another bandwagon. UT will never return to its glory days, that ship has sailed

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n66523 said:
Alvin should be embarrassed that he has to go all the way back to 2004 to find a good buttchugger memory. Alvin you really should hop on another bandwagon. UT will never return to its glory days, that ship has sailed

Spoken by a fan of the school that overhight went from Tim Tebow and National Championship's to 4-8 and beaten by Georgia Southern

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n66560 said:
Tebow and National Championship's
Alvie, I just reviewed this with my 3rd grader also, so here it goes. To make a word plural, meaning more than one, like say championships or Kiffens, you just add the s. You don't need the apostrophe. That makes the word possessive.

I'd explain that too, but let's just start with plural for now.

Let's practice:

Alvie gets pounded by his uncles on the weekends. YES

Alvie gets pounded by his uncle's on the weekend's. NO

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n66567 said:
Alvie, I just reviewed this with my 3rd grader also, so here it goes. To make a word plural, meaning more than one, like say championships or Kiffens, you just add the s. You don't need the apostrophe. That makes the word possessive.

I'd explain that too, but let's just start with plural for now.

Let's practice:

Alvie gets pounded by his uncles on the weekends. YES

Alvie gets pounded by his uncle's on the weekend's. NO

why was you talking about alvie' s sex life with your 3rd grader?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, that was confusing. I just reviewed the plural possessive thing. I used different examples with him.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n66560 said:
Originally posted by Born2beagator View Post

Spoken by a fan of the school that overhight went from Tim Tebow and National Championship's to 4-8 and beaten by Georgia Southern

But yet this blabber coming from you and Viles who have lived in the depths of the burning couches for nearly a decade. Dude you're about a weak as Fulmer in a Krispy Kreme store.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n66560 said:

You're post's are bordering on a 5 year olds punctuation and grammer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KIFFIN'S!!!!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n66592 said:
You're post's are bordering on a 5 year olds punctuation and grammer.

That's when you realize the Gator fans are really worried about this game. They're down to criticizing people's punctuation and grammar.

I'll give it a shot.

Them gator critters ain't never been this troubled about this here Vol-Gator game in a coon's age. I reckon I"m gonna be proud as a puppy with two peckers when we kick they ass in Neyland.

cause...

They low down
They snitches.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Despite his grammar debacle, Dork causes me to grimace over his implied premise. :kick:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n66611 said:
Despite his grammar debacle, Dork causes me to grimace over his implied premise. :kick:

Just think how you're going to grimace when you see that 00:00 on Saturday. You'll become the grimace guru.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n66615 said:
Originally posted by GatorStud View Post

Just think how you're going to grimace when you see that 00:00 on Saturday. You'll become the grimace guru.

You've had nine years of practice. Bet it looks about like when you get a case of the Hemorrhoids.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
TN G8tr;66622 said:
Alvin York;n66615 said:
Originally posted by GatorStud View Post Despite his grammar debacle, Dork causes me to grimace over his implied premise. :kick: Just think how you're going to grimace when you see that 00:00 on Saturday. You'll become the grimace guru.
You've had nine years of practice. Bet it looks about like when you get a case of the Hemorrhoids.
I wonder how long it's been since Alvie has stayed in Neyland long enough to see the clock hit all zeros against us. Unless he is talking about 00:00 at the end of the third of course, that's their sign to start packing it up.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n66449 said:
Yep Muschamp must be saying that because twice in his interview this week Jones said that Tenn had a light defensive line and they need to wear them down. Problem is Jones runs like he is 195 instead of 235 and can't wear a D down by himself - it has to be the O Line doing it.

:facepalm:

No running back can wear a D down by himself. Name one running back that can wear a D down without O line help.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n66702 said:
:facepalm:

No running back can wear a D down by himself. Name one running back that can wear a D down without O line help.

Big RB's do help wear a D out if they run heavy. See Trent Richardson, Gurley and that big back Bama used against us. They make defenders dread tackling them once they get going for a while in a game. Jones despite his weight doesn't really do that. Heck LBs hate tackling them after a few times and secondary players dread even having to try while with Jones LBs usually easily take him down head on and even secondary players take him down with no assistance sometimes. That is not good for a 235 lb. back.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n66718 said:
Big RB's do help wear a D out if they run heavy. See Trent Richardson, Gurley and that big back Bama used against us. They make defenders dread tackling them once they get going for a while in a game. Jones despite his weight doesn't really do that. Heck LBs hate tackling them after a few times and secondary players dread even having to try while with Jones LBs usually easily take him down head on and even secondary players take him down with no assistance sometimes. That is not good for a 235 lb. back.

You still haven't explained how Jones got 100 yards worth of rushing after contact against UK. RB's that go down easy, do not have that much YAC. This is why Jones' carries should not decrease. Lane should take some of Taylor's because Taylor is dancing too much. If Lane struggles, then give his carries to another RB or give them back to Taylor.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n66723 said:
You still haven't explained how Jones got 100 yards worth of rushing after contact against UK. RB's that go down easy, do not have that much YAC. This is why Jones' carries should not decrease. Lane should take some of Taylor's because Taylor is dancing too much. If Lane struggles, then give his carries to another RB or give them back to Taylor.

Because they count any contact basically even if a guy has a bad angle from the side etc.

Taylor hasn't been getting carries. That was a joke Taylor not getting more than 4 touches with Jones not doing anything against Bama except fumbling the ball with no contact basically.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n66726 said:
Because they count any contact basically even if a guy has a bad angle from the side etc.

Taylor hasn't been getting carries. That was a joke Taylor not getting more than 4 touches with Jones not doing anything against Bama except fumbling the ball with no contact basically.

So now, instead of giving Jones credit, you are going to say the defense played badly?

Taylor averaged less yards per carry than Jones did against Bama. So not sure how you can say that more carries would have helped him. The fumble was a miscommunication with JD. Jones thought JD was keeping so he didn't clamp down on the ball.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n66727 said:
So now, instead of giving Jones credit, you are going to say the defense played badly?

Taylor averaged less yards per carry than Jones did against Bama. So not sure how you can say that more carries would have helped him. The fumble was a miscommunication with JD. Jones thought JD was keeping so he didn't clamp down on the ball.
Apparently YAC only counts if it's head on. It doesn't count if the defender took a bad angle...even though he said he goes down with little contact. I would imagine a little contact at even a bad angle would mean he would go down but that doesn't fit his argument so that doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator