Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n114060 said:
If people get ridiculed for the Driskel excuse, you can't use the Bo excuse. He just got shut the **** out by the last place team in the West. You don't have to score a ton of points all the time, but if you're an offensive genius, you don't get shut out by the last place team in your division.
Who called him an offensive genius?

Dude, if it was up to you, we'd be keeping Muschamp.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
alcoholica;n114060 said:
If people get ridiculed for the Driskel excuse, you can't use the Bo excuse. He just got shut the **** out by the last place team in the West. You don't have to score a ton of points all the time, but if you're an offensive genius, you don't get shut out by the last place team in your division.

They're the same. The only criticism you can have for Will, is riding JD too long. But what were the options? TH looked very JD the last couple of weeks at least accuracy wise.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114059 said:
Maybe. Who knows? I also have been told that Stoops will come if the money is right. It's all about the Benjamins. I'd rather have him anyway.

But I thought you knew. :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n114070]

But I thought you knew? :dunno: [/QUOTE]
I know what I've been told, asshat. That's it. And I shared it with the board.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Calling him "asshat" is a term of endearment.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114071 said:
I know what I've been told, asshat. That's it. And I shared it with the board.
Getting a little testy?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n114079]
Getting a little testy? [/QUOTE]
Naw. I know one thing though, and this thread proves it. Unless we hire Chip Kelly, this board is going to be in full meltdown when the hire is made. We'll have about 200 threads on why it's a crappy hire.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114082 said:
Naw. I know one thing though, and this thread proves it. Unless we hire Chip Kelly, this board is going to be in full meltdown when the hire is made. We'll have about 200 threads on why it's a crappy hire.

Kelly's not realistic, never was. Freeze is. Your source told you Freeze was Foley's top guy. No need to backtrack because he got shut out. Stick to your guns.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n114082 said:

Isn't that good for business?

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
oxrageous;n114082 said:

It may be the only name that no one will have a problem with.........so we're in trouble.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, and name calling is not becoming of you, Aaron. Really.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n114083]

Kelly's not realistic, never was. Freeze is. Your source told you Freeze was Foley's top guy. No need to backtrack because he got shut out. Stick to your guns. [/QUOTE]
Where did I backtrack? What are you talking about? I stand 100% by it. lagator speculated maybe it was a fluid situation depending on how the season ended for these other coaches. I stated maybe, who knows? That isn't backtracking.

And "asshat" isn't name calling. And even if it was, I figured you had the backbone to handle it.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114082 said:

There might be a few outliers but I think most would embrace Stoops.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114104 said:
Where did I backtrack? What are you talking about? I stand 100% by it. lagator speculated maybe it was a fluid situation depending on how the season ended for these other coaches. I stated maybe, who knows? That isn't backtracking.

And "asshat" isn't name calling. And even if it was, I figured you had the backbone to handle it.

I already highlighted it. You premised this thread on private connections that were purported to be rock solid and irrefutable, right? Of course, you might have had another incentive in mind when you posted it. I'm taking it all at face value.

My mother never called me an asshat, though maybe I was deserving. I'm still learning.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n114129]

I already highlighted it. You premised this thread on private connections that were purported to be rock solid and irrefutable, right? Of course, you might have had another incentive in mind when you posted it. I'm taking it all at face value.

My mother never called me an asshat, though maybe I was deserving. I'm still learning. [/QUOTE]

Lol, who do you think his source is? Jeremy Foley? Because any other source could be wrong.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n114129]

I already highlighted it. You premised this thread on private connections that were purported to be rock solid and irrefutable, right? Of course, you might have had another incentive in mind when you posted it. I'm taking it all at face value. [/QUOTE]
78, I still have no idea what you're talking about. I never backtracked. Here, I'll say it again:

Hugh Freeze is Jeremy Foley's #1 target. He is expected to be persuaded with the right offer.

I do not know of any other coaches on his list at this time. Freeze is not my #1 choice and never has been. However, I wouldn't be disappointed with the hire.

And I'll let you in on another very, very big secret: I own this board, and am always looking for ways to increase traffic, as would any owner that wants his board to grow.

:shocked:

I have a lot of nerve, I know. Would I make stuff up to get hits? Absolutely not.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114146 said:
78, I still have no idea what you're talking about. I never backtracked. Here, I'll say it again:

Hugh Freeze is Jeremy Foley's #1 target. He is expected to be persuaded with the right offer.

I do not know of any other coaches on his list at this time. Freeze is not my #1 choice and never has been. However, I wouldn't be disappointed with the hire.

And I'll let you in on another very, very big secret: I own this board, and am always looking for ways to increase traffic, as would any owner that wants his board to grow.

:shocked:

I have a lot of nerve, I know. Would I make stuff up to get hits? Absolutely not.

You're right, Aaron. It's your board. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator