***BREAKING*** SOURCE: Top target is Hugh Freeze Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ox's credibility just took a major hit as pat Dooley tweeted that no one has been offered the Florida job. MattM will be happy

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117728 said:
What's your opinion of Muschamp again ??? What's Muschamp's record ??? You Freeze pumpers are idiots, as you called me earlier for pointing out that other than beating Bama 1 time he has beaten nobody worth a sh!t.....You, Ox and the rest of his ass sniffers are so ready for anything other than Muschamp that you're going to go from being jilted lovers to abusive lovers and now to settling for anything that can beat a directional school lovers.....
Check the records and tell us with half a brain why we should go from Muschamp to Freeze.....we'll be waiting.

Maybe because he has improved Ole Miss from a school that was 1-15 in their last 16 SEC games prior to his arrival to one that is now going to be 500 or better this season in SEC play in the hardest division in Football in the last 3 years.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since when has Dooley been a credible source?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n117747 said:
Hes the final say, havent you been told yet?

So we're hiring the coach that makes the best chicken wings?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n117742 said:
Ox's credibility just took a major hit as pat Dooley tweeted that no one has been offered the Florida job. MattM will be happy
What does this even mean? All my source said was that Freeze was the #1 target, which he is. Whether or not he's been formally offered yet as of this moment is irrelevant. It will be official soon enough.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n117744 said:
Maybe because he has improved Ole Miss from a school that was 1-15 in their last 16 SEC games prior to his arrival to one that is now going to be 500 or better this season in SEC play in the hardest division in Football in the last 3 years.

Yeah, that what I want...A coach who can get us to .500 in conference play.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117751 said:

He is at Ole Miss not Florida or Bama and its only been 3 years since Ole Miss went 2-10 and didn't have 1 SEC win.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
oxrageous;n117750 said:
What does this even mean? All my source said was that Freeze was the #1 target, which he is. Whether or not he's been formally offered yet as of this moment is irrelevant. It will be official soon enough.
Relax bro I was being sarcastic. Pat Dooley makes me laugh with his Columns and predictions and whatnot. But If you need an iPod music suggestion I take his word as gospel

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n117729 said:
Dude, settle the hell down. You're turning into a lunatic. I said I wouldn't be disappointed in the hire. If that makes me an "ass sniffer", so be it.

And I AM ready for anyone but Muschamp. And I'm pretty certain I'm going to get my wish. I don't need a source to know that Foley is going to hire someone that isn't Muschamp.

Seriously dude, I get slammed for providing facts on a sports message board, I get that....what I don't get is when I give it back I'm supposed to settle down. Wow, I certainly hope for your sake that you're right about Freeze....SMH

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117754 said:
Seriously dude, I get slammed for providing facts on a sports message board, I get that....what I don't get is when I give it back I'm supposed to settle down. Wow, I certainly hope for your sake that you're right about Freeze....SMH

We still love ya Helmet.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n117733 said:
Turning into a lunatic? He has been on multiple sides of multiple topics since day 1. He is Red Rider.

Have you ever posted anything about actual sports on here ??? Because it is a sports message board ya know, Dingleberry.....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Ox posted that his source told him that Freeze was the #1 target and several other sources have confirmed that. Why do so many people act like it was ox that predicted this? Why do so many want it to be wrong to somehow prove oxs source isnt legit? Why are people mad that ox wants to generate traffic to his board? Why would ox get attacked if his source was wrong? Lastly, why do people act like ox is doing the hiring?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n117758 said:
Ox posted that his source told him that Freeze was the #1 target and several other sources have confirmed that. Why do so many people act like it was ox that predicted this? Why do so many want it to be wrong to somehow prove oxs source isnt legit? Why are people mad that ox wants to generate traffic to his board? Why would ox get attacked if his source was wrong? Lastly, why do people act like ox is doing the hiring?
:burn:

Some pretty good questions here. We can sit here and debate and slam candidates and act like everything is an apples to apples comparison (which it never is), but at the end of the day it's just blather. Foley is going to hire who he wants. We're helpless here.

Some people think taking a 2nd-rate SEC team like Ole Miss and turning them from 2-10 to a contender in 3 years is pretty impressive. Some don't. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117751 said:

What's your boy beleima's conference record?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
gatormandan;n117758 said:

Simple. He gets butthurt if you offer up facts showing that Freeze probably isn't all that great. It's almost like he's emotionally tied to the hire, you know mentally I think since Stoops isn't happening he's ready to run off with the next thing available.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n117760 said:
What's your boy beleima's conference record?

Get back with me on that after next year, if he's still there because Foley probably won't be smart enough to offer him. I'll go out on a limb and say he wins 11-12 games next year....which he probably would do here also.... If you think Freeze inherited a bad situation it was like a dream compared to Arky last year. By the way he wrote the blueprint on how to stop Sumlins offense. oh and Miles too and least I forget, all of the "new pumpers boy" Freeze.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117773 said:
Get back with me on that after next year, if he's still there because Foley probably won't be smart enough to offer him. I'll go out on a limb and say he wins 11-12 games next year....which he probably would do here also.... If you think Freeze inherited a bad situation it was like a dream compared to Arky last year. By the way he wrote the blueprint on how to stop Sumlins offense. oh and Miles too and least I forget, all of the "new pumpers boy" Freeze.

This is just full of "facts". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.