Coach Mac and Nussy Meeting w/ The Griers Today

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His step mom is extremely rude. Someone needs to teach her some manners.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I need to catch up. I figured that was his biological mom.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
I need to catch up. I figured that was his biological mom.
The pic with the The dark haired lady is his bio mom with his brother Nash and little sis Skylynn. The other pic is Dad and the blonde is step mom
7a75f6fcbaf3c4ab6f9038df3874296f.jpg willgrier2-ftr-090915-grier_1mef0ktkicd8e19sostn78nj7k.jpg

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The pic with the The dark haired lady is his bio mom with his brother Nash and little sis Skylynn. The other pic is Dad and the blonde is step mom
View attachment 2365 View attachment 2366

2times.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Typical. No real comebacks for the facts so you have to fall back on insults. Like clockwork.

Let me know when you can actually talk some football.

Great. The season started out great and I said as much. The offense has been trash for a month or more. The defense the last two games has been rough as well. Should we talk about the kicking game? WORST in football. Should we ignore the FSU and Bama games? Heaven forbid we lose to Michigan and end up going out on a three game losing streak.

BUT BUT BUT we still won ten games. Sorry that luster is coming off a little. It's okay to talk about it.

How is this for talking football? You are out of your flipping mind making that comment about the D. They were magnificent considering they didn't have ANY help from the O. None, zero, zilch, nada. It wasn't until the 4th quarter that fsu started to pull away, scoring on the last two drives of the game to make it look more lopsided than it was from a defensive perspective. The O game them squat...

It wasn't until midway through the 3rd quarter before bama started putting the game out of reach. And the only reason it was out of reach was because everyone knew we wouldn't score on offense. The defense was on the field for THREE quarters in that game compared to our offense who barely had the ball for 15 minutes.

The D was stellar in both of those games but they can only do so much without any help from the O. By the way, they managed to hold fsu and bama to under 30 points (thank God for the clock running out in the SECCG) despite the fact that our offense only scored 7 points in 8 combined quarters of football in those games. The D was not "rough". The D literally got nothing from the O. We essentially fought both of those fights with one hand tied behind our back.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Griers yesterday at the Hornets game. Rumor is Will is contemplating a run at professional skateboarding. Any thoughts on Mom?

CWI7YJBUsAAdcY0.jpg
Wich one's his mom?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who's not giving Mac a pass? Has anyone called for his firing? I guess that's the rub. You can't have honest talk about the issues on the team. And they are there whether folks want to bury their heads in the sand or not. When you break down the entire season you can see some underlying story lines(IE the poor condition of the East). Grier screwed us as well. Again, I thought the defense played outstanding for most of the year. They won us ten games.

I agree with most of what you are saying Rex. But although most of what you're saying is reasonable I think it's also reasonable to give a bit of a pass on a season where the coach did not even have a backup QB to replace Harris because Chump didn't believe in recruiting that position.

Also, we only had four lineman to open Spring practice. Mac did a great job of holding on and building our o-line class for the month that he was here before signing day. Three of the guys from last year's class will be starters next year which is ludicrous. That's way too young to be starting at that position. Particularly, three of them. The depth behind them are other kids from that class and the kids from the incoming 2016 class. There should be juniors and seniors either providing depth or starting but other than Sharpe we have none. It's one reason why you saw the line struggle so bad this year. They all played hurt because they could not be replaced because there was nobody to play. Ivey had no business playing in a couple games because of injury and it showed on the field. But who was Mac going to play?

I think it's reasonable to get him a bit of a pass this year and be happy with the outcome. The offense should get markedly better next year and should be outstanding the year after. As long as the defense keeps pace we will have a national championship caliber team.

Who knows? Maybe craps the bed. But based on all the deficiencies I think it's reasonable to look more towards the future than the scars of the past.

Didn't 'J' do just that? Who is burying their head in the sand and not recognizing issues about the team? I think they're obvious and everyone seems to acknowledge them. What sets you apart and was makes you so special is your tone and temperament.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How is this for talking football? You are out of your flipping mind making that comment about the D. They were magnificent considering they didn't have ANY help from the O. None, zero, zilch, nada. It wasn't until the 4th quarter that fsu started to pull away, scoring on the last two drives of the game to make it look more lopsided than it was from a defensive perspective. The O game them squat...

It wasn't until midway through the 3rd quarter before bama started putting the game out of reach. And the only reason it was out of reach was because everyone knew we wouldn't score on offense. The defense was on the field for THREE quarters in that game compared to our offense who barely had the ball for 15 minutes.

The D was stellar in both of those games but they can only do so much without any help from the O. By the way, they managed to hold fsu and bama to under 30 points (thank God for the clock running out in the SECCG) despite the fact that our offense only scored 7 points in 8 combined quarters of football in those games. The D was not "rough". The D literally got nothing from the O. We essentially fought both of those fights with one hand tied behind our back.

T REX isn't happy unless he's unhappy. Methinks he needs a couch.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Things were going just great until the Grier implosion. The ineptitude of Harris dramatically exposed our weak Oline which had earlier been camouflaged by Grier's quick releases in passing game. Competent passing game opened things up for the running game, even with a subpar line.

Defense played lights out (except for LSU and ECU games). They were just totally gassed the last 2 games in TOP. Bama had the D on th field for 41 MINUTES due to Treon's ineptness.

Competent QB solves many issues with a good D.

I believe it was actually a little over 44 minutes...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The amount of time the defense had to play against Bama was criminal. The offense ran 8 plays in the first quarter and a half of the 2nd half.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome. We won ten games. We made the SEC title game. Mac won COY. All is well. Merry Christmas!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
As SQ so eloquently put it one time, t rex is the kind of guy who would get a BJ every day and complain his little pecker was sore.

Edit: That good enough for the sensitive ears?

Last edited:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Griers yesterday at the Hornets game. Rumor is Will is contemplating a run at professional skateboarding. Any thoughts on Mom?

CWI7YJBUsAAdcY0.jpg

yes, figure out how to post a picture.

WG Charlotte.png

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

CWI7YJBUsAAdcY0.jpg
Which one is Mom?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Losing Trip and Halter hurts. Sharpe has had as good a season as first rounder Humphries did last year. Might he leave? Not as confident in the O-line as you.
FYI: Sharpe is only a sophomore - he can't go pro until after his junior year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.