Could ex-LSU QB Brandon Harris be headed to Florida or Texas A&M?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hells yeah!!! Try and talk him into switching to receiver. He's a tremendous athlete. See if we can do with him what Urban Liar did with Braxton Miller. Now, if he is insistent on playing QB then screw him. Don't waste the scholly.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Do.Not.Want.

Still, The hardcore dumpers would probably be all for it. Would give them another reason to plss and moan before a snap is ever taken or a position was determined.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think he fits what mac and nuss want a qb to do wich is drop back and throw a ton of incompletions.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think he fits what mac and nuss want a qb to do wich is drop back and throw a ton of incompletions.
Gotta admit... I was amused at where this post was going. I laughed out loud when I got to the last word of the sentence. :lol:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yuck..... Harris sucks. Please don't pursue him. He's basically a taller less athletic Treon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have to land guys like this if you are Nusschamp and aspiring to have the worst offense in the SEC again.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac needs to develop his own QBs and quit depending on transfers - undergraduates, graduates, or otherwise.

I agree. He also needs to develop his own QB's so his slurpers will stop having the "Wait til he has his own guy at QB" excuse we have heard for two years now

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
No. No. No. No. A thousand times no. Don't waste any more scholarships or time on half-baked QB reject transfers. It is time for McElwain to put up or shut up when it comes to QB, and the offense as a whole for that matter. Sad part is, we are facing another season without a proven SEC caliber QB. I hope Trask, Franks, or Allen will surprise us, but no more transfer QB's. Please.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Do.Not.Want.

Still, The hardcore dumpers would probably be all for it. Would give them another reason to plss and moan before a snap is ever taken or a position was determined.

Any fan of the Gators does not want this. Another worthless retread? I have more than enough to b!tch about with the poor recruiting and offense and record vs ranked teams. I don't need extra credit. So please shove that two time SEC East champions t shirt in your mouth and stfu. Thanks, everyone.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
10-2.jpg

Let's not do that again, ok?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
10-2.jpg

Let's not do that again, ok?
You guys keep doing that and it keeps getting worse when our "terrible worst ever QB" leaves. Hell Brantley (4600 yards, 30 tds) is still our most productive QB of the decade and he was the worst ever according to some.

John Brantley All Decade, think about that.

Treon (1500 yards 9 td per YEAR) runnerup (highest yards per year)

Dipshytskel (1000 yards and 6 tds per year) gets the bronze medal.

LOL Treon and Dipshytskel's stats were a bad MONTH for Danny Wuerrfel.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
You guys keep doing that and it keeps getting worse when our "terrible worst ever QB" leaves. Hell Brantley (4600 yards, 30 tds) is still our most productive QB of the decade and he was the worst ever according to some.

John Brantley All Decade, think about that.

Treon (1500 yards 9 td per YEAR) runnerup (highest yards per year)

Dipshytskel (1000 yards and 6 tds per year) gets the bronze medal.

LOL Treon and Dipshytskel's stats were a bad MONTH for Danny Wuerrfel.

Hey, can't argue with the numbers. Just thinking this other Harris ain't what we need right now. But, ya never know with this staff, he could end up being our "insurance" and another AA 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator