Could ex-LSU QB Brandon Harris be headed to Florida or Texas A&M?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I must have my qbs confused. Kinda like chump.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_33999a3c-06bd-11e7-a09d-6b253339e529.html

"Former LSU starting quarterback Brandon Harris has three of a possible four visits scheduled.

Harris will first visit North Carolina on March 24 before taking visits to Texas and Arizona, he said Saturday evening. The Bossier City native is expected to visit one more school, he said, but he declined to reveal that program. Harris says he could transfer to a Southeastern Conference school."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Mac telling Harris to keep it a secret now?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Could you imagine starting the season with Nusschamp returning and Zaire, Brandon Harris, and LDR in some order as #1, #2, and #3?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, at least, theoretically, Nusschamp could theoretically realize that yet another 100th ranked finish will get him fired no matter how much Saban and the other SEC coaches plea that we keep him, and pulls LDR to let Franks play, there is SOME hope. We don't already know FOR CERTAIN that he sucks like Brandon Harris.

I still think Zaire is coming though. I wish I didn't feel that way.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This is a huge problem if it turns out to be true. I would not need a 4th year from Goober MacNuss.
You better go ahead and start waving the "white flag" because Zaire will be a Gator this fall if our grad transfer ban is lifted as expected!

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I read he is looking at Wisconsin pretty hard too. WHy would anyone go and sit for two years? Ugh
He's not...if he comes he'll be in contention for the starting job right away and probably win it! Dude has some wheels and is just as good as anyone we have in the passing game. Smh...it sucks but what other option does this staff have? They can't land anyone on the trail worth a $hit so they have to go after transfer QB'S who weren't good enough to win the starting job elsewhere. It is what it is...oh well!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I read he is looking at Wisconsin pretty hard too. WHy would anyone go and sit for two years? Ugh
He doesnt have to miss spring practice if he were to go to Wisky or UNC.

We are the only one he HAS to wait for is us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator