Could ex-LSU QB Brandon Harris be headed to Florida or Texas A&M?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, can't argue with the numbers. Just thinking this other Harris ain't what we need right now. But, ya never know with this staff. he could end up being our "insurance" and another AA 2.0.
Nothing would surprise me.
He is JUST THE KIND OF QB who could continue our current norm of throwing FOR LESS THAN 2000 yards in 13+ games season. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

And yet some pumpers claim they see progress.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta admit... I was amused at where this post was going. I laughed out loud when I got to the last word of the sentence. :lol:
I was thinking our offense mirrors les miles except we can't block. It would be a pretty smooth transition imo.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing would surprise me.
He is JUST THE KIND OF QB who could continue our current norm of throwing FOR LESS THAN 2000 yards in 13+ games season. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

And yet some pumpers claim they see progress.
Back to back eastern division championships baby!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, can't argue with the numbers. Just thinking this other Harris ain't what we need right now. But, ya never know with this staff, he could end up being our "insurance" and another AA 2.0.

Insurance? My god. You shouldn't need a transfer as insurance in your third year. Something is wrong at that point.

(insert 1000 excuses here)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kevin-Hart.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
IF Mac and Nussmeier aren't sold on Franks/Trask by end of Spring, they try to get Malik Zaire in April.

This is a huge problem if it turns out to be true. I would not need a 4th year from Goober MacNuss.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I think he fits what mac and nuss want a qb to do wich is drop back and throw a ton of incompletions.

Made me laugh. Looking for the chuckle button and couldn't find it. Come Ox, give us more options than like or dislike.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
@AschoffESPN: Here's South Carolina coach Will Muschamp on QB Brandon McIlwain's decision to transfer after his freshman... http://es.pn/2mGZlnC

Curious...

He actually showed promise and made me wonder if chump had lucked his way into a QB who could give him an offense that would help his defense by avoiding multiple 3&outs with a few scores for bonus. Did he realize he chose the wrong coaching staff? Did they bring in a better QB? Is it family stuff?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Curious...

He actually showed promise and made me wonder if chump had lucked his way into a QB who could give him an offense that would help his defense by avoiding multiple 3&outs with a few scores for bonus. Did he realize he chose the wrong coaching staff? Did they bring in a better QB? Is it family stuff?

It's chump

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the kid that came in as barely 18, cracked the starting job midway through the season and looked pretty good?

Edit, nevermind. This is the kid who got benched for the 18 yr old who looked good. :gah:

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Curious...

They found that other QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator