"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Game plan.

Feed Scarlett, Cronk, Perine.

Short to intermediate routes.

Pray defense tackles unlike last year

No Thompson? Personal likes aside, Thompson is a very serviceable back, especially on cut back runs! :bart:

Last edited:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I know we're all fans here but no point in getting crazy. Appleby is not a freshmen with no experience thrown into a game with no prep. He's a grad transfer, been in many games, and missed some easy throws big time. If he comes out looking like that again, I'm really hoping to see Trask some.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I won't be surprised if LDR plays against
Tn. I've had several injuries that seemed
serious but were minor. Don't be shocked
if he plays.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The Trask love is a little over the top. If you see him taking snaps in a game we are screwed.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby was a gamer at Purdue also. Never got rattled from what I saw - he just tried to force the ball too much resulting in some interceptions.

You are the last person who should make a QB analysis. Your track record could not be worse.

Basically anything you say, go the opposite way.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You are the last person who should make a QB analysis. Your track record could not be worse.

Yeah Fever was the one telling everyone Treon was the QB of the future because he had two long TD passes against New Mexico St.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah Fever was the one telling everyone Treon was the QB of the future because he had two long TD passes against New Mexico St.

I'm just going to leave this here:
Yep with how we walked off the field without hardly limping it wouldn't surprise me if he is gone for the season.
About Del Rio last night :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

BS I called Driskel out as not having it upstairs pretty quick compared to most of the board years ago even though I held out a little hope maybe Roper could save him some until I saw him on the field again. I was wrong on Harris being able to play some however. He fell totally apart after the LSU game.

I doubt there is anyone that has posted here for a while that crap can't be pointed out about their predictions on players. :lol2:

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just going to leave this here:

About Del Rio last night :lol:

Well he is just missing short time. I said also its probably a one week deal or the whole season with how he walked off the field like he did. Many of those season ending injuries the guy walks off the field hardly limping.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well he is just missing short time. I said also its probably a one week deal or the whole season with how he walked off the field like he did. Many of those season ending injuries the guy walks off the field hardly limping.
So you admittedly are a fence sitter, got it ;)

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BS I called Driskel out as not having it upstairs pretty quick compared to most of the board years ago even though I held out a little hope maybe Roper could save him some until I saw him on the field again. I was wrong on Harris being able to play some however. He fell totally apart after the LSU game.

I doubt there is anyone that has posted here for a while that crap can't be pointed out about their predictions on players. :lol2:

Nobody holds a candle to Fever though, he has the "look"......lol

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This sucks, and I'm definitely not ready to trust Appleby to win us a big game like Tennessee next week. The good news is Tennessee's run defense has looked skeptical at times so far this year which leads me to believe we can maybe run on them enough to set up play action passes that Appleby can hit to maybe score enough to get the win. Defense is going to win this game, along with Pineiro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator