Del Taco takes another swipe at the fans, thinks he's perfect

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would say to Del Taco.......When you've proved something, then you can talk shyt on twitter. Until then.....STFU and prove it!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"Luke Del Rico" made me snort.

mj-laughing.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine one of Spurrier's or Meyer's quarterbacks doing this kind of shyt? Where is Mac? This kid needs to shut his pie hole before he digs the hole any deeper. He's heaping all sorts of unnecessary expectations on his shoulders coming off what was at best a questionable year.

Del Rio tweets like Trump and yet he throws like Hillary.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
What might you say if he starts, has success, and wins some games. Still the catchy names? Now I want a QB to win the job, identify the open receiver, and deliver the ball. Or a running play if that is what will work. His Tweets I don't care about.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Can you imagine one of Spurrier's or Meyer's quarterbacks doing this kind of shyt? Where is Mac? This kid needs to shut his pie hole before he digs the hole any deeper. He's heaping all sorts of unnecessary expectations on his shoulders coming off what was at best a questionable year.

I think he throws and tweets like trump. Looks like ****, plays like ****, can't get the job done yet he'll be the first to tell you how great he's doing

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine one of Spurrier's or Meyer's quarterbacks doing this kind of shyt? Where is Mac? This kid needs to shut his pie hole before he digs the hole any deeper.
I can't imagine them allowing a walk-on quarterback to speak to the Press. Of course I also can't imagine them having nothing but walkon/third string type quarterbacks on the roster none of which seem to be able to separate themselves from the others.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Mac hates the fans just as much as del rio

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I keep on looking for a reason to like this guy, still looking..........................still looking....................................................................................still looking..............................................................................................still looking.........................................still looking......

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...here-is-a-leader-in-gators-qb-competition/amp

He also knows the sentiment that is out there within a vocal segment of the fan base, that fans don’t want to see more of the same and are ready for a new leader on offense. Bringing up Del Rio’s name in a headline or a tweet is a surefire way to evoke an aggressive response about the need for change. He understands, even if he knows that those fans don’t fully understand everything that contributed to his inconsistent season last fall.
“It’s frustrating when you’re completely healthy for [only] two games, but I get it,” Del Rio said. “They saw underthrown deep balls. I didn’t play well the last couple games. I also overthrew deep routes in the first two games. I understand fans remember the last thing that they saw and that’s kind of what sticks. I don’t blame them. It’s frustrating, but I don’t blame them.”

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...here-is-a-leader-in-gators-qb-competition/amp

He also knows the sentiment that is out there within a vocal segment of the fan base, that fans don’t want to see more of the same and are ready for a new leader on offense. Bringing up Del Rio’s name in a headline or a tweet is a surefire way to evoke an aggressive response about the need for change. He understands, even if he knows that those fans don’t fully understand everything that contributed to his inconsistent season last fall.
“It’s frustrating when you’re completely healthy for [only] two games, but I get it,” Del Rio said. “They saw underthrown deep balls. I didn’t play well the last couple games. I also overthrew deep routes in the first two games. I understand fans remember the last thing that they saw and that’s kind of what sticks. I don’t blame them. It’s frustrating, but I don’t blame them.”

It is hard to believe this idiot has a father who was an NFL player and is an NFL coach, yet he does not seemingly understand that being and staying healthy is an important part of this game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine them allowing a walk-on quarterback to speak to the Press. Of course I also can't imagine them having nothing but walkon/third string type quarterbacks on the roster none of which seem to be able to separate themselves from the others.

This Del Rio charade reminds me of Terry Dean in '94. The kid and his father were all full of Heisman talk and yet he'd never done anything meaningful on the field. Spurrier took one look at the situation and decided he'd seen enough. Thus began the remarkable career of Danny Wuerffel.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Maybe he overthrew one of those by 60 yards? :dunno:

That strike he had to Callaway against UK was a pretty pass, though.

I just looked at the video, and he lets the ball go at his own 14. Had it continued uninterrupted to the ground, it would have landed on the 30. That's 56 yards. Still got 24 to go! :lol:

Yeah... that was one of about three times all season that Calloway actually ran his ass off to get under the ball instead of just kinda jogging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator