Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
OwQ9l_s-200x150.gif

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I was a dumper this morning to expel copious amounts of wings I consumed last night and will be a pumper later today once the wife returns from a work trip.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can I get away with de-pumper? Nahh, just that my handle is much shorter on coaches. I still think/say positives when I can about the players, especially the new players of impact. It is shameful-shamfull that UF hiring committee did not make a spectacular HC hire after the Meyer exit debacle. Just remember, with me, I'll take any angle if it strikes me as funny.

I'm just thankful (& ashamed) that we have players who are able to force onto the coaches better on the job training.
Cleveland should show our WR recruiters that they must get tall + fast ones. Franks, still under-experience freshman, really steps into his throws, fires a line drive. His accuracy is actually alright & will get excellent. Toney is not a bad passer and hehas a strong arm. We have better talent than our coach-staff can utilize. To much failure in our DBs, though, but they're also inexperienced as a unit.

We need a better HC/CEO with staff to make our CFB program Gator-worthy.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have been saying for MONTHS that Mac has to go but it sure is funny to see the Dumpers SQUIRMING like crazy after the Gators WIN...Its like a FUNERAL for them when the Gators WIN
I liked this post because it's the one that finally broke Ox. :lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just thankful (& ashamed) that we have players who are able to force onto the coaches better on the job training.
Cleveland should show our WR recruiters that they must get tall + fast ones.
And yet, Callaway, Percy, many other WRs aren't tall.

You get hung up on kids being tall. Youre the same way with QBs.

Are you short, Rog?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ridiculous thread. We're all Gators, but we're split on how to wear our displeasure over the current product.

I prefer the snowflake millennial approach.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, if you haven't seen a problem with the program under Mac, then you're a pumper that likes it the dumper.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Neither, I am a realist. I don't have enough information or data to make a real decision on the deficiencies in this team. I am not satisfied with the coaching for certain, none of it is good enough.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I'm with another poster and saying I'm a realist. I see a W but also so see the writing on the wall that this guy is not a good coach at all. He's defeating other terrible coaches by a hair. He will never ever and I mean never be an elite coach. Take that how you want i don't really care. I'm sure your stupid phrase will be in your response

marinegator

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2014
I'm a pumper.
But understand we are a long way from being elite again.
I don't put the blame squarely on Mac at all.
Our games have been hard to watch for awhile - my bottom line feeling is that he either recruits well or he will go and has a few more years to do that.

Oct 5, 2014
I'm with another poster and saying I'm a realist. I see a W but also so see the writing on the wall that this guy is not a good coach at all. He's defeating other terrible coaches by a hair. He will never ever and I mean never be an elite coach. Take that how you want i don't really care. I'm sure your stupid phrase will be in your response

AMEN, brother...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.