Dumpers vs Pumpers Roll Call

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
What are your thoughts on UF baseball repeating as National Champs?
If we can fill that big whole left in the starting rotation and get a little better run production, I say we gotta a good shot.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017

Guess they call it swamp gas because whatever the hell they're huffing over there is making them high and causing them to think that Butters being retained till next year is what is best for the program, while the rest of us see the reality of what will happen if he is retained. We all saw what happened when Foley decided to give Chump another shot after the 2013 debacle, and guess what? He failed and set the program back even further.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Guess they call it swamp gas because whatever the hell they're huffing over there is making them high and causing them to think that Butters being retained till next year is what is best for the program, while the rest of us see the reality of what will happen if he is retained. We all saw what happened when Foley decided to give Chump another shot after the 2013 debacle, and guess what? He failed and set the program back even further.

Absolutely. Other than saving some buyout money, what good does bringing Butters back for another year do?

Also, you can't call him "Butters" over there either!! :D

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to consider myself an advocate for the Pride of the Sunshine State... get rid of these purveyors of bad football. :waiting:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I lean towards pumper, but I don’t disagree with today’s decision. For multiple reasons, Mac just wasn’t able to get things turned around.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I will cheer and pull for the next guy as long as he is the guy...........Go gators............

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can we lock up this thread now? Is anybody truly a dumper or pumper at this stage? Isn't the board cleared until we find out who Mac's replacement is?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Can we lock up this thread now? Is anybody truly a dumper or pumper at this stage? Isn't the board cleared until we find out who Mac's replacement is?

Yeah...about that. I think ox likes clicks better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator