Recruiting Florida drops to 31st in recruiting, 11th in SEC

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Oooh, those black Eagles uni's are my favorite too. Who's the pudgy guy?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'd still take him over muschamp but like muschamp the ad has to see this is a disaster that needs to end. Hanging on too long cost us with champ. Letting foley hire a 3rd failure is driving the final nail in the coffin. Can't fire him today...but baying a miraculous offensive recovery he has to go

We need to get Foley out of the UAA offices once and for all.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Mac is the worst coach since... when? I think Zook was better in hindsight.
after Muschamp and Mac i think we were a little hard on Zook. He lost games, but most were in heart breaking fashion in the last minute of the game rather than getting obliterated.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Twitter meltdown going on right now. There is that big group of pumpers over there that call themselves the "gatorgang" and are the ones that followed catfish. They have officially turned on Mac tonight after this and all the other rumors. when people that acted like he walked on water turn you know its over.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
# 34 now in Rivals due to low numbers. Even if we do a little 3 star stuffing we wont have a top 15 national class now probably or a top 5 SEC class barring a mini miracle on signing day. What a joke unless a big surprise is coming.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Terrible and unacceptable. Florida should never have a class outside the top 10 except in the case of what happened in 2015 when Chump was fired. Unless we have an amazing haul on signing day Mac is a dead man walking. Just amazes me how bad he is recruiting at a place like Florida.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Can't wait til next year when Mac's finally had time to develop relationships.......... and we fall to 43rd in recruiting. :thumbup:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Terrible and unacceptable. Florida should never have a class outside the top 10 except in the case of what happened in 2015 when Chump was fired. Unless we have an amazing haul on signing day Mac is a dead man walking. Just amazes me how bad he is recruiting at a place like Florida.

Yep no excuse for us not to be top 10.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is we still have a nice lead on Vandy, and slight lead over Rutgers and Duke.

Unfortunately, I don't think we have any hope of catching Kintucky.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
No matter how much I griped, I desperately wanted Mac to succeed. I think we all did. And to can a coach so soon doesn't help for stability and player growth or for the family like atmosphere that one enters when joining such a team, a program. And I see schemes working, players getting open, O-Line men improving.

But the lack of anything even resembling an offense, the aw shucks everything's cool schtick, the lack of getting quality guys on the front 7 on D to replace all we lose now and to completely drop the ball on recruiting in quite possibly the easiest state to bring in studs when working for said state's flagship university has me singing a FFDP song "Diggin' my own grave".

Because that is exactly what Mac is doing. And no matter what, it just means more turmoil and strife whether he stays or goes. We are in a no win situation and that's the worst situation of them all.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Miami is trending up in a big way because of Mac's lazy a$$ and by the end of next season we'll be (at best) the 4th team in the state. I've said it before and I'll say it again....these HS Coaches don't like Mac and nor does the majority of the players. So...he's finished at UF no matter what but the real question is will UF do what's right for the program after this 6-8 loss 2017 campaign or will they bring him back to finish Florida football off? With UF's track record as of late I'm 99.99% sure he'll be on the sidelines in 18 and completely bury our once proud Football program. #FireMac

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator