Florida Football: Jim McElwain Press Conference 9/4/2017 - Nuss will continue calling plays

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Shark Humper said:
"Disappointed with the outcome, and yet you learn from the outcome"

Nussmeier will continue to call plays...

tenor.gif

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Breaking: Two Tennessee Linebackers pull hammies celebrating the likelihood of facing a Mac/Nuss unchanging offense...bibs being purchased for the entire defense...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters doesnt feel oressure, he applies it.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meet our coach

4954d5c7e088a70697d14c4d03e6593a.jpg

Why should he give a sh*t, he gets paid win or lose.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's not the OC...

We're wasting time....

Agree. Honestly, I don't even like the idea being floated that somehow that may be the fix, when it clearly is not. If a head coach can stand by and watch that debacle--for a third straight year--and have even a hint that it should continue, I have news for you, he's as much the problem if not more. Anything outside of a complete firesale is only delaying the inevitable, on our dime.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I swear Mac is already thinking in his head by keeping Nuss in place about the whole year that gives the 2014 joke excuse we are doing something for 2018 by getting a new OC. He won't take over play calling anytime soon because he knows then the blame would be 100% on him with no Nuss to bash anymore.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Agree. Honestly, I don't even like the idea being floated that somehow that may be the fix, when it clearly is not. If a head coach can stand by and watch that debacle--for a third straight year--and have even a hint that it should continue, I have news for you, he's as much the problem if not more. Anything outside of a complete firesale is only delaying the inevitable, on our dime.
Its amazing and absolutely pathetic that there are still some that don't see this yet. They have the visual acuity of Stevie Wonder.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Same as muschamp, we're getting it fixed. which means it's not getting fixed.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Mac is headed down a bad hole if the offense keeps this up in the next two weeks

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, he can't fire Nuss now. He needs him as the scapegoat that gets fired at the end of the season to save himself. If he fired Nuss now, it would become obvious very quickly that Nuss ultimately isn't the problem.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fellas, he can't fire Nuss now. He needs him as the scapegoat that gets fired at the end of the season to save himself. If he fired Nuss now, it would become obvious very quickly that Nuss ultimately isn't the problem.

Ox is dead on. Think about this as well....just what the hell can you change anyway now mid-season? It's what it is and like it or not it's what it's going to be. Yeah, I know its one game but look how the entire team comported itself revealing program weaknesses that can't be fixed after one or two games. Yeah, Will Greir looked great last night. That Will Greir could not exist here in this program/offense style and scheme. He would look nothing like that under these yahoos. Those were REAL coaches last night with gunslinger offense going down fighting. If we lost that game last week slinging it and going down fighting I could live with that. Instead we couldn't even compete on a rudimentary level. I don't know if any of you saw the back ground stuff but Michigan was laughing at us. Doing Gator Chomps and finger pointing. Laughing. I just want to go somewhere and kick to the hell out of someone's dog....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.