Gators, MUCH better days are ahead. I'm pumped!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to seeing them win games they're supposed to win and blowing a few teams out instead of getting blown out. I firmly believe that with good coaching, UF would be at worst a 1-loss team right now, in the driver's seat to win the East. Instead we've seen embarrassing losses and even a few embarrising wins (KY this year and UT last year).

I also look forward to being the division favorites, both pre-season and during the season. Very well could get back to that status next year.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
looking forward to landing top recruiting classes. being in the playoff hunt past november.playing for sec championships. and the football program stabilizing. and once again the swamp striking fear in the opposing teams.one last thing putting the mutts & the semanoles back in their place! 2nd&3rd respectfully!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
url

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
I have already emotionally turned the page to the new coach. Actually, I was most the way there last year. There is something to be said for the excitement that anticipation brings, especially as low as we are right now. Thankfully we have Billy D and the boys between now and next football season. We will be back and the depths we've been to will make it that much sweeter.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am certainly excited about Muschamp being gone but I think it'll take the right hire to get Florida back to where we need to be. So I doubt I'll become a blind nutswinger . Either way it'll be something new.

I would enjoy this game so much more if Muschamp was already given his walking papers. But its only a matter of time.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Getting back to what we were: Winning at home and taking back the Swamp, a team that plays with pride, players and coaches with swagger, gaining back a winning tradition, the Swamp as loud as it was in the 90s and when Tebow was there, expecting to play as the SEC East Champion every year in the SEC Championship Game, playing sound football on both sides of the ball knowing mistakes happen but are rarer than the norm, and many more things that we've all experienced as a fan of UF over the years.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
How about a coach with open practice. Even that would be an improvement. I'm not so sure this teams actually practices.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n92120 said:
I am positive that there will still be bitching during the offseason, no matter who the new head coach is.
that's a given.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Being disappointed after Saturday because it will be another week before we play again
2. Being disappointed that the season is over and I have to wait a billion days before we start back up
3. Striking fear in our opponents
4. Looking at recruiting and knowing we have studs
5. Waking up on Saturday's and being absolutely jacked about having a game that day

And most importantly, I am looking forward to discussing Gator Football in a positive way and like Ox said, not being so split down the middle where everyone is at each others throats.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yup...the champagne is on ice...

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n92207 said:
Yup...the champagne is on ice...

I have a 30 year bottle of rum ready to be opened when it's official. :cool:

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A grown-up. Somebody who is more mature than his players, who doesn't have temper tantrums on the sidelines, blame players for the coaches' failure, or refuse to admit when he's wrong.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
my god I hope you're right. However, I have this awful, awful feeling that Richt will be Richt and somehow gift us the game. Chump will somehow manage to best the ol' ball coach, and Foley will go full-retard and bring Champ back another year.

After all the unwarranted extensions, until I see it in writing that DawgChump has been fired, I have to remains cautiously pessimistic.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Being able to actually use my SECC game tickets for a change, although the $$$ on Stubhub is nice. Actually went in 2010 and saw the HBC, not since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator