Grier transfers to WVU

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"What is still unclear, sources say, is how much of a punishment Grier will ultimately be required to serve. Prior to his decision to transfer, ESPN reported that Florida intended to appeal whether Grier would have to sit out any games this fall. Sources told ESPN that West Virginia will work toward Grier being eligible to play in the 2017 opener as a redshirt junior"
You just proved what I said. Thanks buddy :fistbump:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Sources told ESPN that West Virginia will work toward Grier being eligible to play in the 2017 opener as a redshirt junior"

Just means they are trying to appeal the suspension similar to what we did... nothing more, nothing less.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good fit for Grier, hopes he breaks a leg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He failed one appeal, don't see how they would all of a sudden grant it on the 2nd try.

He is sitting out an extra year because of the transfer. It is not the same. He will plead his case. It will be interesting to see the comments on here if he does get the appeal approved. The same people that were cheering him on will be cheering for him not to have it granted.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is sitting out an extra year because of the transfer. It is not the same. He will plead his case. It will be interesting to see the comments on here if he does get the appeal approved. The same people that were cheering him on will be cheering for him not to have it granted.
i think we all understand that he has to sit out a year for transferring. i have no idea wtf you're arguing about

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
He failed one appeal, don't see how they would all of a sudden grant it on the 2nd try.

Because WVU >> UF in the eyes of the NCAA?
Because B12 needs WVU more than SEC needs UF?
Because WG's brother promised to do live social media streams from WVU when nobody else on the planet wants to go there?
Because NCAA gave WG and his dad those guarantees they were looking for?
Because we didn't want him anyway?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
i think we all understand that he has to sit out a year for transferring. i have no idea wtf you're arguing about

Sounds like he is going to appeal again. I have no idea wtf you don't understand

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like he is going to appeal again. I have no idea wtf you don't understand
I'm not even sure you guys are talking about the same thing.

There are two separate reasons he has to sit out.
He won't be appealing his suspension. WVU will be appealing the waiting period on his behalf.

Are we all on the same page with that?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Grier brought disgrace to himself and ruined what could have been a really great season. I have no sympathy for him. Good riddance.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not even sure you guys are talking about the same thing.

There are two separate reasons he has to sit out.
He won't be appealing his suspension. WVU will be appealing the waiting period on his behalf.

Are we all on the same page with that?
:catfight: i hate you

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him. I think he will tear it up in that video game offense. He won't win much but he'll do well.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I bet you he will record career high.................................................................................in INT's in that offense

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator