Harbaugh to Michigan - expected announcement on Tuesday

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n139276 said:
He will be worth every penny....Just wish we could have gotten his attention. He will be to the B10 what Saban has been to the SEC and it won't take long.

He's a Michigan alum. How the hell do you think we would have gotten his attention? $10 million per year? He wasn't going to ANY college job other than Michigan.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n139279 said:
He's a Michigan alum. How the hell do you think we would have gotten his attention? $10 million per year? He wasn't going to ANY college job other than Michigan.
Harbaugh has already been quoted as saying UF was his first choice, but the "terms" couldn't be worked out. We all know what he meant by that.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is any college coach worth $8m a year other than Saban? I've yet to see them.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n139280 said:
Harbaugh has already been quoted as saying UF was his first choice, but the "terms" couldn't be worked out. We all know what he meant by that.

It's unfortunate that so many people on this board take what you post seriously. Otherwise this would be funny.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Swamp Queen;n139279 said:
How the hell do you think we would have gotten his attention?
Offer him $8 million before UM does....then again Foley never seems to be first to the phone or first to the checkbook anymore.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n139291 said:
Offer him $8 million before UM does....then again Foley never seems to be first to the phone or first to the checkbook anymore.
He shoulda offered Bilema 10 years at $100m. Bet we coulda got him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n139282 said:
Is any college coach worth $8m a year other than Saban? I've yet to see them.

Turn on the Arky Texas game and you will see one in the making.....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n139300 said:

:facepalm:

Thanks. I knew there would be one more idiotic post tonight to get me to 1000.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Swamp Queen;n139302 said:
:facepalm:

Thanks. I knew there would be one more idiotic post tonight to get me to 1000.

Congrats, now don't you have some dishes or laundry to do......maybe try getting the skidmarks out of Capt. Dingleberry's drawers.....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n139306 said:
Congrats, now don't you have some dishes or laundry to do......maybe try getting the skidmarks out of Capt. Dingleberry's drawers.....

Careful, you're dealing with someone who actually understands how redshirts work.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n139307 said:
Careful, you're dealing with someone who actually understands how redshirts work.

Perhaps you can finally figure it out then???

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n139319 said:
A redshirt or a medical hardship waiver? I thought I already went through this with you. Since your reading comprehension sucks as bad as your posting here goes again https://www.athleticscholarships.net/...l-redshirt.htm

Or, you know, someone who actually redshirted a season in college and practiced the entire year without having a single injury of note, and also didn't have to provide the NCAA with any medical hardship to receive said redshirt. The entire time, you argued you couldn't receive a redshirt without being injured, which couldn't be any more wrong if you tried.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n139320 said:
Or, you know, someone who actually redshirted a season in college and practiced the entire year without having a single injury of note, and also didn't have to provide the NCAA with any medical hardship to receive said redshirt. The entire time, you argued you couldn't receive a redshirt without being injured, which couldn't be any more wrong if you tried.

Wrong again...my argument was that it is an advantage to take a "medical" rather than a redshirt because it is easier to be granted a 6th year in the event a player needed it later on....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n139300 said:

You're right. Can you imagine going 7-6 with a bowl win over a 6-6 Texas team in only your second year?!?! We shoulda just wrote a blank check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.