Historical collapse by Green Bay

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For whatever reason you linked the story of Bannister stealing her team mates credit card. I am amazed at this comment.

.Chris Guess · Top Commenter · Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Well hopefully more money is on the way for some of these players and this kind of situation may be avoided, not that all them actually deserve it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n153700 said:
For whatever reason you linked the story of Bannister stealing her team mates credit card. I am amazed at this comment.

.Chris Guess · Top Commenter · Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Well hopefully more money is on the way for some of these players and this kind of situation may be avoided, not that all them actually deserve it.

The female basketball players should be paying their fans, not the other way around.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Gator Fever;n153527 said:
I cant remember a QB off the top of my head playing that bad of a game until the last few minutes and still getting a win.
LOL so true. But Tim never had 4 turnovers in a game. A minor miracle Seattle won this game. When they got the onsides kick my first thought was Tebow and Denver against the Bears. It was eerily remarkable.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n153660 said:
I fn hate the Seahawks. I will definitely not watch the most boring team in the nfl win another super bowl. Packers suck and blew this one

Payback from the football gods possibly.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n153660 said:
I fn hate the Seahawks. I will definitely not watch the most boring team in the nfl win another super bowl. Packers suck and blew this one

What? No Seahawks fan, but how,are they boring? Even last year's SB, they shut down a prolific offense and featured scores by Pick-6 and KO return. Lynch is a beast and Wilson is fun to watch. I don't see them as boring at all.

All that said, it's going to be NE holding the trophy. They are focused and on a mission right now.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They just said that because the Packers are publicly owned, the firing per policy has to be in public. He has to literally be sat down and fired in front of any shareholder who wants to appear.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n153760 said:
They just said that because the Packers are publicly owned, the firing per policy has to be in public. He has to literally be sat down and fired in front of any shareholder who wants to appear.

Zach is reporting that Hans and Franz are supposed to be involved in the PC.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n153740 said:
Interesting. But whovever they bring in won't be as good a coach especially on offense.

Hey maybe Kiffin is up for the job. The Packers only needed to make 1 play late and they make the super bowl. Seattle will need to be much better to win the super bowl.

:facepalm:

There are no words.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n153735 said:
What? No Seahawks fan, but how,are they boring? Even last year's SB, they shut down a prolific offense and featured scores by Pick-6 and KO return. Lynch is a beast and Wilson is fun to watch. I don't see them as boring at all.

All that said, it's going to be NE holding the trophy. They are focused and on a mission right now.
Just not a fan of the ground and pound. I like watching the ball be thrown around the yard. The score being run up. But my hatred for the Seahawks stems from me hating Richard Sherman more than any other athlete. ( except jamies Winston) I'm actually a huge fan of trash talkers but I can't stand him. I hate that the packers stayed away from him for the most part.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n153527 said:
I cant remember a QB off the top of my head playing that bad of a game until the last few minutes and still getting a win.

You must not have been paying attention throughout Tebow's 2010 NFL campaign.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n153864 said:
You must not have been paying attention throughout Tebow's 2010 NFL campaign.
You're such dick

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n153927 said:
Dude, no one cares.

I guess I was aware that we have a women's basketball team, in the same way I'm aware that people debate whether Pluto is a planet, but that's the extent of my (and I suspect everyone's) interest.

I figured you guys were smarter than this. I had to put in a link to make my McCarthy fabrication appear credible. I happened to see that one.

For the record, McCarthy won't be fired. He just should be. Coach to WIN a damn game. It was a Muschamp coaching performance - play it super conservative and let the opposition hang around and have a shot at the end. That game should have been put out of reach in the first half.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n153932 said:

I figured you guys were smarter than this. I had to put in a link to make my McCarthy fabrication appear credible. I happened to see that one.

For the record, McCarthy won't be fired. He just should be. Coach to WIN a damn game. It was a Muschamp coaching performance - play it super conservative and let the opposition hang around and have a shot at the end. That game should have been put out of reach in the first half.

I can see this first poster not getting it. But damn, law.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
As Packer fans my wife and I were dumbfounded. I still can't believe it. On the onside kick Bostick was suppose to block the guy so Nelson could grab it. Ugh...

I've said this for a few years. Dom Capers needs to go. The D was improved this year, but I attribute that to Julius Peppers. But the D had too many blunders at the end of the game. However I'm sure he won't be canned. Instead they'll probably take it out on the Zooker although McCarthy loves him some Zooker.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n153936 said:
I can see this first poster not getting it. But damn, law.
:rolleyes: I knew he was bullshiiitting about McCarthy. I suspected he picked the Gator link just to try to get us to talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator