Ho Hum... Another 3 Star

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
In my experience with women, the 3* stars are better in bed than the 5* stars.

Of course I have more experience with the 2* stars and they're just awful.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Louis Murphy
Brandon James
Chas Henry
Tre Burton
Bryan Cox Jr.
Alex McAlister
Jarrad Davis

Wow... three of the guys who are currently major factors in our dominate defense were 3 stars. Who would'a thought a 3 star could do anything but fetch water.?.?. ;)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In my experience with women, the 3* stars are better in bed than the 5* stars.

Of course I have more experience with the 2* stars and they're just awful.

A woman in bed is rarely awful. There may be lesser degrees of good.... but awful???

giphy.gif

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
The one we are arguing about is a smallish 6' 3".
That would be fine. But these are smallish low ranked DBs. Bring on 3-4 high ranked DBs (which we need this class) and then supplement with Non-productive WRs/athletes. Like Spurrier used to do.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The one we are arguing about is a smallish 6' 3".

Wow. I've been having to repeat myself a lot in this thread. Some people just do not have reading comprehension. This is about the CB class as a whole. I've already stated that this kid has great length and I do not have an issue with us taking him. I have an issue with them taking five 3 star CBs.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We've seen so many 5 stars fail under Muschamp and that staff... When will some of you people that look at nothing but stars learn it also matters the coaching staff you have in place. I'm confident this staff can develop all of these players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've seen so many 5 stars fail under Muschamp and that staff... When will some of you people that look at nothing but stars learn it also matters the coaching staff you have in place. I'm confident this staff can develop all of these players

Again. A crock of shyt. Name ONE 5 star other than DJ Humphries (who still got drafted in the 1st round) who failed. I'll wait.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Next Gator Heisman. You heard it here first.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Again. A crock of shyt. Name ONE 5 star other than DJ Humphries (who still got drafted in the 1st round) who failed. I'll wait.

Ronald Powell from that list and that's just 1 class, Meyers class as well. Jeff Driskel was a bust here at least, John Brantley bust, Mack brown on the list you had never amounted to anything, Quinton Dunbar highly touted bust.... But look at Antonio Callaway, big time playmaker for us and was a highly touted 3 star.

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ronald Powell? He was pretty much worthless.

Recruited by Meyer and spent his 1st 2 years under Meyer. So, I guess, if we're nitpicking.

Here's of 5 stars that Chump recruited:

Bullard
Fowler
Humphries
VHIII
Tabor
Anzalone (career has been wrecked by injuries)

If anything, this is proof that he did not recruit well enough. Not ONE 5 star on offense. And only 6 in 4 years. In contrast, urban Meyer got 15 of them in the four years prior.

Alabama has gotten 17 in the last four years.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ronald Powell from that list and that's just 1 class, Meyers class as well. Jeff Driskel was a bust here at least, John Brantley bust, Mack brown on the list you had never amounted to anything, Quinton Dunbar highly touted bust.... But look at Antonio Callaway, big time playmaker for us and was a highly touted 3 star.

Driskel, Brantley, and Dunbar were all 4 stars.

Yes, sometimes three stars and two stars and no stars become great players. They are the exception, not the rule.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel, Brantley, and Dunbar were all 4 stars.

Yes, sometimes three stars and two stars and no stars become great players. They are the exception, not the rule.

We've had more 3 stars making more contributions lately than 5 stars. And I'm pretty sure Driskel/Brantley were top 3 QB's in their classes on some sites..

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've had more 3 stars making more contributions lately than 5 stars. And I'm pretty sure Driskel/Brantley were top 3 QB's in their classes on some sites..

I gave you the list of five stars. What 3 stars other than Callaway have been better than those five stars that are on the team? We have ZERO 5 stars on offense.

And by the way, Rivals is the only recruiting service that's worth a crap. If you're following the other services, no wonder you're disappointed…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.