Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n53625 said:
I have many friends who are as big of Nole-Hole fans as there are and they are all saying they would rather lose the game than for him to play. I suspect FSU is catching hell from their fan base and it wouldn't surprise me, at all, if he doesn't play a down. If he does, I really believe the fans will boo him down. I hope he does go in and gets embarrassed by all the booing from his "fans".

You think he'll get booed? :lol:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Go look at the comments section on the espn articles. FSU fans are super defensive right now

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I know I’m going to be excoriated for this, but I don’t think the Rapist is dumb. I think he's an asshat, but not dumb. Everyone else sees “stupidity” in his dialect and his mannerisms. I think he is probably one of the smartest guys to set foot on the FSU campus.

The guy wakes up wanting attention yesterday. By the middle of the afternoon he is seated in front of a microphone with a room full of cameras and reporters. He played Dumbo. He isn’t dumbo.

He is a manipulator with the ego and charisma of a cult leader. Students and fans worship him. Players follow him. Coaches protect him. TPD proves he is bigger than them. The DA only aggrandizes him further.

Everything he did yesterday cements his status as the guy who takes what he wants: crab legs, co-eds, center stage. In some circles, these qualities are called “intangibles”.

Flame on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never said he had a low IQ - it's hard to have a low IQ and be a great quarterback. What I meant is he's dumb as far as his lack of judgement.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
HogtownGator said:
I know I’m going to be excoriated for this, but I don’t think the Rapist is dumb. I think he's an asshat, but not dumb. Everyone else sees “stupidity” in his dialect and his mannerisms. I think he is probably one of the smartest guys to set foot on the FSU campus.

The guy wakes up wanting attention yesterday. By the middle of the afternoon he is seated in front of a microphone with a room full of cameras and reporters. He played Dumbo. He isn’t dumbo.

He is a manipulator with the ego and charisma of a cult leader. Students and fans worship him. Players follow him. Coaches protect him. TPD proves he is bigger than them. The DA only aggrandizes him further.

Everything he did yesterday cements his status as the guy who takes what he wants: crab legs, co-eds, center stage. In some circles, these qualities are called “intangibles”.

Flame on.
I will be the first I guess to disagree with you. First you cannot be considered intelligent and talk the way he does. I refer to the Jeff Foxworthy joke about the brain surgeon telling his patient, ""Alright we gunna root around in you brain". However I do agree that he might be a type of attention hoe. He wants to have his street credit and be the guy that everyone thinks is cool. The thing is it doesn't matter what you or I think it is what the GMs think, and I think they are turning on him. As I said earlier in this thread Danny Kanell said if he was a GM he isn't sure that he would take him. That huge coming from a FSU QB. I mean do you recall any former player saying that they were not sure about a current player from the team they played for? I can't.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Even my huge Nole fan brother is sick of this kid, thinks he's an idiot. Another guy I know at work who went to FSU is sick of him, too. You know it's bad when your own delusional fanbase gets sick of your shenanigans. :nole:
Not all of them. I have a cousin that thinks Nole fans should be "kissing his feet" for all he's done for them on the football field.

He's college aged though lol.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
reddit_trollface_logos_5.png

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Alright. For those of you that haven't seen it I had to record it and upload it to youtube. Every time this guy opens his mouth he sounds like a dumbass.

[video=youtube;E0MA50YsLPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MA50YsLPM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

day gon do wut day gon do den

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The guy has no impulse control. He's like a 3 year old cut loose at Toys R Us.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That youtube clip shows that he continues to only be concerned with football. He obviously doesn't feel any culpability and that is why he will continue to get in trouble. He is a narcissist and likes the person he is just fine.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
HogtownGator said:
Mudd;n53726 said:
Both of you have lost your mind.

How have I lost my mind? What is so unreasoned about my read on the situation?

Ok you might be right Dumb may not be the right word for it, but there is for sure some mental issue with this guy.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All of my FSU friends have said this is "embarassing". I had one friend who said it is hard to root for him right now.

Everybody I have listened to on the radio has been railing on Jameis and saying that FSU has enabled him and is a big part of the problem. FSU is getting a lot of really bad press out of this for the way they have handled all his issues. The reality is that if he didn't have any issues and did this.. nobody would care, but it is this lack of judgment in conjunction with all the other things he has done that really makes you question how much common sense he has.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't the new Winston incident also put into context the rape controversy? Winston clearly illustrates his perception and lack of respect for women. Seems to me that if anybody was on the fence about whether Winston actually committed rape, this would be the catalyst to put that question to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.