Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Anyone care to wager that this will not be his last embarrassment for FSU before he departs for the draft in April?

And that is another thing... What NFL franchise would hire this unprofessional DA to run their offense? He is the next Jamarcus Russell or Vince Young...
I said Russell on Saturday to some Noles at the bar. They went nuts. Wonder what they think today. Most of my Nole friends are truly embarrassed.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Anyone care to wager that this will not be his last embarrassment for FSU before he departs for the draft in April?

And that is another thing... What NFL franchise would hire this unprofessional DA to run their offense? He is the next Jamarcus Russell or Vince Young...
mine too... I have a grad I work with that would forsake another chance at a championship if they would just dump him and stop the embarrassment..

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n53006 said:
The 1/2 game suspension would not be happening if FSU was not under a highly motivated Title IX investigation of handling of college sexual harrasment and rape. This is about potential loss of revenue.
Instead of semi discretely targeting one young woman at a time, the Boy Wonder, probably without realizing how unacceptable it is, yelled out gender degrading statements that targeted the ears of all the female students within the sound of his voice. title IX

This pretty much nails it. Without the ongoing Title IX investigation, FSU wouldn't have cared.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:

Of course he will.
I have wondered about NFL teams. I think it in part depends on how he performs this season. Also the current criticism of the NFL being soft on abuse will work against him. I think he will get picked up high with some type of contract that limits his salary if certain things happen . I would LOVE to see him drop low or go undrafted, but NFL being big business I doubt that happens.

Now, if he gets another rape charge, or 3 women come out and say they had similar experiences with him, then....

So far, I think there is one who is acknowledged to have had a traumatic sexual encounter, one who claimed she was raped and the tpd wouldnt investigate ( besides the public case) , and one whose dad supposedly will not allow her to go public with the rape. A couple more though, and it could make a huge difference.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
“I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach,” Winston said. “Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation.”
Definitely from an athletic department PR type.

Alex.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would you rather have Winston and all his moronic actions and win or Driskel who is a good kid and lose?

I would rather have Driskel

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n53022 said:
With that half game suspension does anyone think Clemson has a chance?

I think it changes the dynamic of the game a bit. If Clemson can open up a sizable lead in the first half, then it could be interesting. If FSU keeps it close, then not a chance.
Currently FSU's second QB only as 3 completions on 5 attempts for 28 yards, and that was against The Citadel. He also had very little playing time last year, and nothing of significance in those games (all of which were against "bad" teams).

This will be an interesting game, I think.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, discipline at Clown U? Color me:

:shocked:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They pounded a much better Clemson team (Sammy Watkins, Tajh Boyd) at Clemson last year. This year it's at home and Clemson isn't as good.

The suspension will hurt FSU, but they should still win.

Even if they lose a close one, so long as they win the rest they'll still get into the playoff.

Alex.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
Jameis_Winston_Toilet_Selfie.jpg
Are we supposed to find six differences in the above pictures.? I can't find any.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A half? That's it? I'm not surprised, but that is also embarrassing. By now though, I wouldn't touch him if I were an NFL team.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
IF Clemson can get a lead at half and IF Clemson can punch Rapeis in the mouth on the first offensive series of the 2nd half, THEN they have a chance.

No Brissett fan, but lord I hope he opens a serious can on them in Raleigh.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With the running backs and OL they have they will just run the ball for a half. The key is if Clemson can find a way to score against that D. UGA shut down Clemson in the second half, but hopefully they have fixed those mistakes and Clemson can get some big plays and a lead.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So no suspension for the sexual assault, no (football) suspension for the theft, no suspension for the tinder interaction, and now he gets half a game for screaming obscenities.

Is this really just for the obscenities, or is this a lifetime achievement suspension?

Alex.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator said:
So no suspension for the sexual assault, no (football) suspension for the theft, no suspension for the tinder interaction, and now he gets half a game for screaming obscenities.

Is this really just for the obscenities, or is this a lifetime achievement suspension?

Alex.
:lol:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n53035 said:
They pounded a much better Clemson team (Sammy Watkins, Tajh Boyd) at Clemson last year. This year it's at home and Clemson isn't as good.

The suspension will hurt FSU, but they should still win.

Even if they lose a close one, so long as they win the rest they'll still get into the playoff.

Alex.
to be fair fsu isn't nearly as good as they were last year either

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.