Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
I've heard that he can't manage alcohol and that all his problems are related to drinking a lot. In my mind that's not an excuse because your moral compass shouldn't do a 180 after a few drinks. He's just a dumb-ass!
I would say the purpose was informational.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just read a post by a Nole on my Facebook feed trying to defend and justify this latest incident saying he's just a kid in college learning the ropes. :facepalm:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Here's some national input. This comes by way of Savage Gator on another forum. Directly worded/.

"Senator Claire McCaskill, Democrat of Missouri, whose office recentlypublished a report on sexual assault that found that athletic departments handled accusations against athletes at more than one in five campuses, said, “I take little comfort in a suspension of 30 minutes from a game for shouting obscenities when this university and local law enforcement purposefully failed to investigate serious allegations of rape against this same star athlete.”"

:exactly:

http://www.mccaskill.senate.gov/media-center/news-releases/campus-sexual-assault-survey

Not sure where the quote comes from as it did not jump out at me in this linked page/

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Zambo said:
Dumbo will probably suspend him for a series in the 4th quarter of their next blowout.
Damn, you almost nailed it. A whopping 2 quarter suspension against an average Clemson team that lost a ton of talent from last year.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He was answering the question "what did you do when the victim said 'No' "

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
he said he was sorry to his teammates, but didn't say he was sorry to the women he offended. got it

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The follow up question is how many FSU lads said : "I'll have what he's having." ??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BxwTKygIMAEaL72.jpg

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm shocked!! Shocked!! Gambling has been gone on here. This place will be closed down for 30 minutes.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I wonder if there's any connection with this statement (his perception of women) and the alleged rape? :scratchchin:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alright. For those of you that haven't seen it I had to record it and upload it to youtube. Every time this guy opens his mouth he sounds like a dumbass.

[video=youtube;E0MA50YsLPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MA50YsLPM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ, head movement is what he got from FSU Speech 101.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n53256 said:
What's going to be even more embarrassing to FSU than having this clueless, entitled, dumbass as the face of their school is going to be the long and rousing ovation he receives from grown ass men and women when he steps on the field in the second half.

I have many friends who are as big of Nole-Hole fans as there are and they are all saying they would rather lose the game than for him to play. I suspect FSU is catching hell from their fan base and it wouldn't surprise me, at all, if he doesn't play a down. If he does, I really believe the fans will boo him down. I hope he does go in and gets embarrassed by all the booing from his "fans".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.