Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Even if he has a hell of a year the rest of the way no way he even gets a trip to New York now. I don't know about everyone else on the board but since I have become a father of a daughter I've noticed I have sensibilities I didn't realize. And my sensibilities tell me this guy is more than a supreme jerk, he's a scumbag. The sexual assault investigation aspect that I really don't hear talked about much is the fact the girl involved was videoed by the other two players involved. Videoed. That girl is someone's daughter. Forget whether or not there was an actual conviction there was an admission there was video. How was this alone not enough to throw this jerk off the team. The media seems to ignore this aspect of it. To me this is the biggest deal about all of this. But that's just me. If I've got the video aspect of the story wrong than that's on me and my mistake. But this shows me he is the ultimate scumbag and I'm not sure the NFL is going to go after this guy the way most people think with the current atmosphere swirling around the NFL.

He may be an idiot but I think he is human scum with his attitude toward the female gender not only exposed through the sexual assault investigation but through his persona regarding females in a public forum. Even seeing an image of him makes me want to take a shower.

And yeah, this won't be the last we hear of him being an embarrassment to the university and his team. He'll be back with something else. All we have to do is just wait and be patient.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What's going to be even more embarrassing to FSU than having this clueless, entitled, dumbass as the face of their school is going to be the long and rousing ovation he receives from grown ass men and women when he steps on the field in the second half.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
Even if he has a hell of a year the rest of the way no way he even gets a trip to New York now. I don't know about everyone else on the board but since I have become a father of a daughter I've noticed I have sensibilities I didn't realize. And my sensibilities tell me this guy is more than a supreme jerk, he's a scumbag. The sexual assault investigation aspect that I really don't hear talked about much is the fact the girl involved was videoed by the other two players involved. Videoed. That girl is someone's daughter. Forget whether or not there was an actual conviction there was an admission there was video. How was this alone not enough to throw this jerk off the team. The media seems to ignore this aspect of it. To me this is the biggest deal about all of this. But that's just me. If I've got the video aspect of the story wrong than that's on me and my mistake. But this shows me he is the ultimate scumbag and I'm not sure the NFL is going to go after this guy the way most people think with the current atmosphere swirling around the NFL.

He may be an idiot but I think he is human scum with his attitude toward the female gender not only exposed through the sexual assault investigation but through his persona regarding females in a public forum. Even seeing an image of him makes me want to take a shower.

And yeah, this won't be the last we hear of him being an embarrassment to the university and his team. He'll be back with something else. All we have to do is just wait and be patient.
I love you.
You are so right about the media response, particularly ESPN. It is part of the cover up aspect and it implicitly, by ignoring the legal, moral, invasion of privacy, breaking honor code aspects of the video, communicates that it is no big deal. It is part of the overall minimizing of sexual assault as a crime. To me it seems like a sociological value we are seeing revealed here. ( this is not to say the whole country minimizes rape) If the rape had been revealed this year instead of last, the sports media, primarily BSPN might be spinning it quite differently. He was their story of the season, the great kid great QB heisman candidate. Didn't want to change their storyline..

He has serious lack of goodwill toward women And he is definitely pathological. His pathology and compulsions to act out will certainly create more negative publicity. What I am wondering about is whether he can forego another rape until the end of the season.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard that he can't manage alcohol and that all his problems are related to drinking a lot. In my mind that's not an excuse because your moral compass shouldn't do a 180 after a few drinks. He's just a dumb-ass!

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
divits said:
What's going to be even more embarrassing to FSU than having this clueless, entitled, dumbass as the face of their school is going to be the long and rousing ovation he receives from grown ass men and women when he steps on the field in the second half.
Absolutely. That will say everything about the fan base if they give him the rousing ovation I expect. And many that have daughters will be on their feet yelling their approval. I'm sick thinking about it.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
if only they would be embarrased

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
I've heard that he can't manage alcohol and that all his problems are related to drinking a lot. In my mind that's not an excuse because your moral compass shouldn't do a 180 after a few drinks. He's just a dumb-ass!
Didn't this latest stupidity happen on campus in the middle of the day between classes?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fsu is still going to take Clemson behind the wood shed. I'm not getting my hopes.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Where is his babysitter??? I can't wait to see that asshat get pummeled by someone.

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
TN G8tr;n53298 said:
Where is his babysitter??? I can't wait to see that asshat get pummeled by someone.

You know what's funny? Even his Dad was calling for a baby sitter. How bad is that?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/college-football-feels-the-heat-jameis-winston-punished-crude-comment
First of all I just want to apologize to the university, to my coaches and to my teammates,” Winston said. “I’m not a me person, but in that situation, that was a selfish act and that’s not how you do things around here, so I really just want to apologize to my teammates because I’ve now made a selfish act for them and that’s all.

I've made a selfish act for them? He won't sit out a half if they go down by 14.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
Purple drank be scrong.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n52876 said:
Ox can't delete them without your permission so keep checking.

hBF55B0AF

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Predicting that he would do something stupid again was easy...people like him are gonna do what they are gonna do...it is in their DNA. What I find incredibly hard to believe is that he is actually going to class, doing any homework, and taking any tests. How can information like this be verified, short of following him around? There is no way that someone this stupid could possibly be succeeding in the classroom.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Danny Kanell just said on the Paul Finebaum show that if he was a GM he's not sure if he would draft the Skrong QB. That's pretty bad coming from a former FSU QB!!!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
So what's your point divits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator