Jeff Driskel

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Its time for the treon era to begin. Jeff has had his time. Doesnt produce. End of story.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD said:
Its time for the treon era to begin. Jeff has had his time. Doesnt produce. End of story.
Are you going to let the coaching staff know? Shoot them a text.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping that after looking at the film and seeing how poorly Driskel really played they will decide to start Treon and give him 2 full weeks of reps. I don't think it will happen though.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Gator98MD;n59046 said:
Zach has thrown the gauntlet down. The noise in the system is loud. Muschamp is aware of peoples feelings. He is not insulated from the sentiment out there. He may not start but I bet dollars to doughnuts treon plays against UT

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Muschamp probably just assured them there would be consequences for any more tweets like that and they had to stay together as a team and to get ready for the training camp style practices this week.
I agree

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Now it looks like Gatorcountry.com has written a similar article about it being time to bench Driskel.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Picture this - Driskel continues to suck as hard as he has been in the first half of Tenn. Muschamp benches him at halftime and breaks his hand on the cement wall the white board was hung on. Treon starts the second half and we come back to win on the road and find our future QB. Just imagine that scenario playing out.. It makes me giddy.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n58701 said:
Not to mention the fact that almost every long throw is under thrown, that is how the defense gets back to it. Also way too much air under most of his throws. Even his TD had to be waited on by the receiver. Time for someone else to take the start against TN.
I'm not sure that this could be further from the truth. Driskel overthrows the deep ball by nearly 10 yards every single time. He puts almost no air under it and gives our receivers zero chance of getting to it.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
VulcanAlex;n58701 said:
Not to mention the fact that almost every long throw is under thrown, that is how the defense gets back to it. Also way too much air under most of his throws. Even his TD had to be waited on by the receiver. Time for someone else to take the start against TN.
I'm not sure that this could be further from the truth. Driskel overthrows the deep ball by nearly 10 yards every single time. He puts almost no air under it and gives our receivers zero chance of getting to it.
Yeah, that is what I saw as well.... He threw it where nobody had a shot at it!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
GatorInKnox said:
VulcanAlex;n58701 said:
Agree. Not sure what the F VulcanAlex has been watching....

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n58903 said:
Was it a players only meeting or one called by the coaching staff?

It was called by Muschamp. I heard a few minutes ago that some big changes are coming and that Driskel is not happy. So, Harris may be under center in Knoxville. I'll see if I can get in touch with the player that I know.

RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I heard it was a meeting to discuss primary numbers....just on the off-chance the defensive secondary was color blind.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
SavannahGator;n58813 said:
Oh, and I didn't even realize it til I read the article - Driskel wasn't sacked even ONCE at Bama. So if he had THAT kind of protection, why couldn't he hit his receivers? Again, it's time for Will to do what Doug and Ron did, 30 years apart from each other, or suffer the SAME fate that they both eventually suffered.
Yeah, except Muschamp isn't committing major NCAA violations and getting the program on probation.
Well he said "30 years," which goes back to '84, which means that was Pell. Skimmed over the names and missed that part. Someone else had already used the Pell example in some other thread, just figured it was someone else comparing our situation now to that, which is apples to oranges. Sh*t, it's not even apples to oranges, it's apples to chocolate cake.

Basically, I just misread it. I will now chop off one of my fingers in shame.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where the eff are you guys hearing this stuff?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
G8RNGA said:
Now it looks like Gatorcountry.com has written a similar article about it being time to bench Driskel.
Good! That place is swarming with reality finally...too bad Jeremy has blinders on.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n59086 said:
It was called by Muschamp. I heard a few minutes ago that some big changes are coming and that Driskel is not happy. So, Harris may be under center in Knoxville. I'll see if I can get in touch with the player that I know.

We can only hope, but maybe Driskel wasn't happy because the team blamed him for the crappy performance...

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
VulcanAlex;n58701 said:
He either overthrows it or throws it out of bounds..

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n59101 said:
We can only hope, but maybe Driskel wasn't happy because the team blamed him for the crappy performance...

Now Driskel knows how the rest of us feel. What an entitled little Beyotch

I seem to recall that promises were made to Driskel during his recruitment and that his parents have been very vocal to coaches. Not sure what article it was in, but I heard from the old site.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n59056 said:
Zach has thrown the gauntlet down. The noise in the system is loud. Muschamp is aware of peoples feelings. He is not insulated from the sentiment out there. He may not start but I bet dollars to doughnuts treon plays against UT
Yeah I'm sure Muschamp is going to change his QB because some pimple faced intern white rapper reporter at a sh*tty G'ville newspaper said he should. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator