Kentucky Post Game Presser

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

About to go into his arrogant mess again but caught himself and moved on. I think he may have one of his post Georgia game attitudes again after another loss - that same attitude he probably picked up from Mac.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Clearly to hard for him to explain. Throwing to a wide open tailback in the corner of the EZ was too simple . Dude is done at QB as far as I am concerned.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017

giphy.gif

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Franks was Franks again. He made a few good plays but overall nothing special at QB. The wide-open 2 pointer rolling right was an easy completion but... what happens in that guy's brain is too hard to explain.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Franks was Franks again. He made a few good plays but overall nothing special at QB. The wide-open 2 pointer rolling right was an easy completion but... what happens in that guy's brain is too hard to explain.
I like the presser and particularly his comment "I am not a very patient person". He hasn't seen the film yet and when he does he's gonna see the Franks does get rattled, misses a ton of reads and to not see Davis last night in the EZ is to not know where his first read is. What Grantham better be thinking about is if his D can really afford to play that much man with our current pass rush woes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately we have to live with this mess for 3 more years
Then hire a new coach who can atleast recruit and wait 2-3 more years to have a competitive roster.

If we swing and miss again, its another wasted DECADE.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Third and Grantham.

He has been called that since his Ugly days.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mullen: "We gotta get back to work. There's nothing good about losing in my mind. I just don't like it. What if we hit a hail mary on the last play? Besides us celebrating on the field we'd still have the same issues and the same problems." #Gators

I want to give Cousin Eddie credit here. This is exactly what happened at the end of the Tinerc game last year. Thanx to Butch Jones being a moron and one big play, many fans thought we had something. Well if you looked under the hood it was obvious. Thank you Cousin Eddie for mentioning process over end result! Otherwise I still wish you were not the coach, Cousin Eddie!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen: "We gotta get back to work. There's nothing good about losing in my mind. I just don't like it. What if we hit a hail mary on the last play? Besides us celebrating on the field we'd still have the same issues and the same problems." #Gators

I want to give Cousin Eddie credit here. This is exactly what happened at the end of the Tinerc game last year. Thanx to Butch Jones being a moron and one big play, many fans thought we had something. Well if you looked under the hood it was obvious. Thank you Cousin Eddie for mentioning process over end result! Otherwise I still wish you were not the coach, Cousin Eddie!

Mullen is MUCH better than Mac. Special Teams was still solid last night. We knew offense was going to be a problem this year. We also knew OL, linebacker and safety were disasters.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stupid coach speak. Have at it.
The guy can't win for losing. I mean, what did you want him to say? We suck, you suck, everyone sucks and our mission this week is to unsuck?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We didn't know our D was gonna be this bad though.

Those of us who followed recruiting never thought it was gonna be for worth crap. We expected the D line to be pretty stout. Mainly because the last two years of recruiting have been pretty good.

We haven’t gotten any blue chip linebackers in probably four years. I do think we will look a little bit better when Reese returns from injury.

And we have not recruited a blue-chip safety in about five years.

We’ve done decently at cornerback but definitely no elite cornerbacks (other than maybe Henderson) in probably four years. Marco Wilson is a solid CB.

Last edited:

fairfaxgator

Jan 24, 2017
What I expected with Franks...not much between the ears when you play the big boys like KY JELLY! Yes, I called the KY JELLY the big boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator