Kentucky Post Game Presser

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I'm tired of hearing we need to be more physical.

If that is the case bust out the Thunderdome and add real consequences. Oh you don't want to hit this guy??? Good bye Scholly.

My three year old son puts up more of a fight than anyone on either side of our lines.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately we have to live with this mess for 3 more years
As was said 9 months ago he’s good to set the roster straight and have some semblance of an offense defense and special teams. 8-5 at best. Nothing fancy or exciting.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The guy can't win for losing. I mean, what did you want him to say? We suck, you suck, everyone sucks and our mission this week is to unsuck?
He could have said "that's on me" "we'll get it fixed" "sometimes you just get whupped" "do you know what a midline is?" "We've got to circle the wagons" "I know what it takes to win championships" and my personal favorite "hey look at this, ain't this something"
Since hes still using the Chump/Mac playbook. LOL

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Then hire a new coach who can at least recruit and wait 2-3 more years to have a competitive roster.

If we swing and miss again, its another wasted DECADE.
We're done. The brand is dead. The Program has to be rebuilt. Starting with a new stadium. 5-10 years IF the boosters drop the $$$$$. In the meantime, it's three years of Mullenball, followed by three years of "Recruiterball". 2030s will be all Gator.

Book it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The guy can't win for losing. I mean, what did you want him to say? We suck, you suck, everyone sucks and our mission this week is to unsuck?
Well...yes.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're done. The brand is dead. The Program has to be rebuilt. Starting with a new stadium. 5-10 years IF the boosters drop the $$$$$. In the meantime, it's three years of Mullenball, followed by three years of "Recruiterball". 2030s will be all Gator.

Book it.
Oh, aren't you a bundle of joy?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id like him to pretend he knew there was a problem at halftime. It like him to be pissed off that he was losing and his OL was nonexistent. Id like him to have smoke coming out his nostrils when you even mention the defense. Id like him to be as pissed off as SOS was after a loss.

Id like him to pretend to be something other than 7-5 coach who is very used to losing often.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Book it.
Yeah it is unfortunately the truth. After three years of Mullinz fighting Vandy for last place, we will be lucky just to hire a Zook who can do nothing but recruit and pray for 2028 or so.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id like him to pretend he knew there was a problem at halftime. It kike him to be pissed off that he was losing and his OL was nonexistent. Id like him to have smoke coming out his nostrils when you even mention the defense. Id like him to be as pissed off as SOS was after a loss.

Id like him to pretend to be something other than 7-5 coach who is very used to losing often.
He can't possibly be that clueless that he couldn't see it by halftime. Hell, it's why we kept lofting the ball in the first half. There was zilch running room.

I think he's trying too hard to please too many people. He tried sloughing off the question. He's the anti-SOS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He can't possibly be that clueless
Why? Did you see the confused look in his face?

That is wishful thinking. Its like me wondering how Chimp could be so stupid while blathering about time of possession, and yet it is STILL all he talks about.

Butters? I really dont even want to talk about his quiverlippin.

Ive found that people who sound stupid usually are stupid.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why? Did you see the confused look in his face?

That is wishful thinking. Its like me wondering how Chimp could be so stupid while blathering about time of possession, and yet it is STILL all he talks about.

Butters? I really dont even want to talk about his quiverlippin.

Ive found that people who sound stupid usually are stupid.
I did. He cocked his head, too, as if to say he wasn't sure if he heard the question correct. It's a loud stadium.

Look, he doesn't need Gatorchatter to point out he has a problem with his offensive line. He's no dummy. He needs to recruit athletes or go somewhere else.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is MUCH better than Mac. Special Teams was still solid last night. We knew offense was going to be a problem this year. We also knew OL, linebacker and safety were disasters.
We did not know the dline would take this big of a step back

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of hearing we need to be more physical.

If that is the case bust out the Thunderdome and add real consequences. Oh you don't want to hit this guy??? Good bye Scholly.
And yet that was one of Fooley's great schemes, four year guaranteed schollies. We are stuck with them, even if they dont GAF or try.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Franks was Franks again. He made a few good plays but overall nothing special at QB. The wide-open 2 pointer rolling right was an easy completion but... what happens in that guy's brain is too hard to explain.

Someone on here last night made a good point, that when Franks makes a quick decision he seems to do better than if he has 3-4 seconds in the pocket to make one. He just overthinks it. Doubt seriously at this point, that he’ll really improve much on this.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Someone on here last night made a good point, that when Franks makes a quick decision he seems to do better than if he has 3-4 seconds in the pocket to make one. He just overthinks it. Doubt seriously at this point, that he’ll really improve much on this.
I wonder if he sucks at obvious non-football situational awareness decision making too, such as does he overthink his need to get to the bathroom when his guts drop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.