Not open for further replies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif
are you making these? Because someone should be shot for making them, and I would hate for it to be you ;)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
are you making these? Because someone should be shot for making them, and I would hate for it to be you ;)
I bought Photoshop elements a few years back for my business and never used it. I'm dinking around with it now in my spare time. I figured since everyone loves LDR, I would feature him while I'm learning. I've got a couple of good ones for the real starting QB.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bought Photoshop elements a few years back for my business and never used it. I'm dinking around with it now in my spare time. I figured since everyone loves LDR, I would feature him while I'm learning. I've got a couple of good ones for the real starting QB.
:trump:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I gotta say I'm a huge fan of em

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well I am worried about the running game again looking at the O line in the spring game and I doubt Mac would switch QBs unless the game was getting real out of hand. Look at the Arkansas game last season.

If he didn't do it against Arkansas last year, he ain't going to evidently.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just relaying what I heard on 1010xl here in Jacksonville. Take it for what it is worth.

Frank Frangie said he was told LDR is in the mix to start as the coaching staff trusts him the most. Zaire was leading until recently. Franks is unexpectedly pushing Zaire. Franks has been better than the staff thought he would be. They didn't think he'd really be in the mix after the way he played in the spring. According to Frangie, Franks has been so impressive the staff "doesn't know what the hell to do."

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just relaying what I heard on 1010xl here in Jacksonville. Take it for what it is worth.

Frank Frangie said he was told LDR is in the mix to start as the coaching staff trusts him the most. Zaire was leading until recently. Franks is unexpectedly pushing Zaire. Franks has been better than the staff thought he would be. They didn't think he'd really be in the mix after the way he played in the spring. According to Frangie, Franks has been so impressive the staff "doesn't know what the hell to do."

Play him :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.