Luke Del Rio rips the fans.....again

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really because you have no problem bashing Will Grier....and he's actually good at his sport....so what's your excuse?
I've never said anything even remotely in the ballpark of what was said to Franks. And he's definitely an idiot for getting caught using PEDs by the flipping NCAA ( :lol: ) and being a coke dealer with his idiot kicker roommate.

Um, ok? What does what I said have to do with active military duty? And those stats you posted aren't related to what I said, either. But....ok?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You really don't want to be saying you need a safe space from that crew, do you?

He's looking for the Swamp Gas of dumpers. He doesn't want to put up with any opposing opinions.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
JDH, any chance you could put LDR's face on Uncle Rico throwing the football into the camera on the tripod? Bonus points if you put Mac's face over Napoleon's. :lol:

Obviously get a higher quality clip of this scene.

A little different scene...
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's looking for the Swamp Gas of dumpers. He doesn't want to put up with any opposing opinions.
Not sure what he expected. I know you guys kid us a lot about being negative but we've sure as hell never disallowed any other views.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And he's definitely an idiot for getting caught using PEDs by the flipping NCAA ( :lol: ) and being a coke dealer with his idiot kicker roommate.
What? :lol: You just called him an idiot 2x AND accused him of being a coke dealer.....something you don't have a shred of evidence to support, keep going....

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
PE, Sasquatch & Ancient Gator Go **** yourself! Alright I'm out. Love you GC but these posters ruin this board. They make it swamp Gas when it should be GC. When those *******s go over to the retarded board that they should belong to lmk so I can come back.

:wellbye:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
How is he going to say the few people don’t represent Gator Nation, and in the next sentence say Gator Nation needs to be better?

:lol: clown comments, bro

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is telling all of Gator Nation to "be better" because of a few morons on social media the "adult thing to do?" I'm part of Gator Nation and I damn sure don't need Luke Del Rio telling me I need to be better. You know who needs to be better? Luke Del Rio needs to be better.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

For those who may not be able to see that tweet, it says: I understand that the few idiots do not speak for the entire Gator Nation. But if you hear 10 compliments a day and 1 disgusting comment, what do you remember? Be better Gator Nation.

Hey Luke :moon:

Discuss.

were you the 1?

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Sorry I'm late. Just got to this thread.

What did I miss?

Do I need to read all 6 pages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator