Mac and Company on the Trail

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember back when we had a chance in recruiting vs VT, NC State, Indiana, Louisville, and others.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was never coming here. JFC, if you want to pitch a fit, do it over incompetence. I think he only took two OV's, and ours was out of courtesy.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we have any silent commits come signing day I'll dance naked at University & 13th

When this became known, UF had 7 decommits ... from Gator women's sports.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what your missing :dance:

... and those who watch will see what someone's missing?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I believe we have 6 committed players visiting this weekend and 4 uncommitted, 4 can you believe that on next to last weekend for visits. Among the commited is Malik Davis we need to forget about lemons and lock this kid down, he has received offers from Clemson, Alabama and Ohio state in the last few weeks and they're putting the full court pressure on.

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
he has received offers from Clemson, Alabama and Ohio state in the last few weeks and they're putting the full court pressure on.

Also Oregon and I believe I heard USC. A few teams showed up at his school to talk to him this week, but his HC denied them saying once his players commit they are to stick to it. That's my kinda coach.

That's 2 years in a row big schools and the reigning natty champs come after the diamonds in the rough RBs our staff finds.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Also Oregon and I believe I heard USC. A few teams showed up at his school to talk to him this week, but his HC denied them saying once his players commit they are to stick to it. That's my kinda coach.

That's 2 years in a row big schools and the reigning natty champs come after the diamonds in the rough RBs our staff finds.
That coach is showing his kids what commitment is all about. Kudos to him and coaches like him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That coach is showing his kids what commitment is all about. Kudos to him and coaches like him.

Yeah, I'm glad some of the committed recruits we're going after don't have this guy as their HS coach! :D

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I believe we have 6 committed players visiting this weekend and 4 uncommitted, 4 can you believe that on next to last weekend for visits. Among the commited is Malik Davis we need to forget about lemons and lock this kid down, he has received offers from Clemson, Alabama and Ohio state in the last few weeks and they're putting the full court pressure on.

Yeah, that's odd (only 4 uncommitted). I'll be pleasantly surprised if we sign more than 23 in this class. That's 8 more commits we need. I sure hope they have 2 or 3 Plan B's that we don't know about (like Putu last year).

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.