Mac and Company on the Trail

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I know, right!?! I watched it over and over. Kept moving in between, feeling his pain...and laughing hysterically.
I was literally lol and my 3 year old asked me what I was laughing at, so I showed him and he chuckled too. So thanks for that bro

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals100 CB Blades 'loved' visit to Nebraska
Nate Clouse | Staff Writer
Rivals100 cornerback Elijah Blades out of Pasadena (Calif.) Muir was among six talented official visitors Nebraska hosted over the weekend.

The 6-foot-3, 180-pound Blades made the trip with his parents and says they all had a great experience while in Lincoln.

My overall impressions are that it was great, I loved it Blades said of the visit to Nebraska. Coach (Mike) Riley, Coach Donte (Williams), everybody on the coaching staff showed me love and just basically showed me that its a family.

The fan support out here is crazy. Like, Ive never seen anything like that before. The stadium was crazy and just the hospitality was great. My parents also loved it, too. It was just a great trip.

Rivals100 cornerback Elijah Blades said he loved his official visit to Nebraska and plans to announce his final decision on signing day.

The current Florida commit said there was a lot about his most recent visit that stood out to him, but his favorite part was being around the coaching staff. He added that he's particularly close with cornerbacks coach Donte Williams.

The coaches, Blades said about what his favorite part of his trip was. They just showed that they really cared for me to be a part of the team. Yeah, basically the coaches, they just got along with us so well.

Me and Coach Donte have always been tight. Ever since I got my first offer, hes always been there since last February. Hes done a great job of recruiting me and I was committed to him back when he was at Arizona.

"Once I committed to Florida he never let down and he was always there for me asking about school and family and everything. Weve always just had a great relationship.

In addition to enjoying his time with the Nebraska coaching staff, Blades said he liked being around the current players and felt like he and the other recruits connected with them well.

It was Lamar Jackson and Kieron (Williams)," Blades said in regard to his player hosts. "I connected with them real well. They are from California as well, Lamar is, and we connected with them real well. Me and Deommodore (Lenoir) were with them both and we had a great time with them.

At one time there had been talk that Blades could take his fifth and final official visit to USC, but he says that he is now done with all of his trips. He will be playing in the USA Game next weekend before announcing his final decision on signing day.

Actually, I will be playing in the USA Game next week so I dont have any more visits left, Blades said. Signing day is when I will be announcing.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:bananarope:

@NFLDraftInsider: Jordy Nelson was a 2 star safety coming out of High-school w/ NO major offers. Went to KSU & now one of the best WRs in the league. #Packers

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Quinn doin work with the Falcons baby!! That helps the Gators in recruiting baby!!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We had 10 recruits visit this weekend:
6 Commits:
QB 4* Jake Allen
OL 4* TJ Moore
WR 4* Daquon Green (6-1, 192, Tampa, FL. Tech)
RB 4* Malik Davis (5-11, 187, Tampa, FL. Jesuit)
DE 4* Zach Carter (6-4, 237, Tampa, FL. Hillsborough)
DB 4* Marco Wilson (6-0, 180, Plantation, FL. American Heritage)
4 others:

DB 4* C.J. Henderson (6-0, 175, Miami, FL. Columbus)
DT 4* Elijah Conliffe (VA)
OL 3* NICK SMITH (ORLANDO)
OG 4* Tedarrell Slaton, American Heritage (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

http://www.gatorcountry.com/florida...od-about-the-florida-gators-recruiting-class/
Green and the other five commits spent a lot of time this weekend working on the other targets and the receiver feels good about Florida’s chances with those guys.
“I think we have a good chance of pulling them and we were after them all,” he said of the rest of the visitors. “I think Nick Smith and T.J. Slaton were having the best time, I think we get Chris Henderson too. They need to make that move.”

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
avHnbUZ.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Just curious how Dan Quinn doing anything helps the Gators? It's kinda funny actually.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: National Signing Day shaping up to be a big day for #Gators. Could land around 8 commitments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.